Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 10:42 AM

Jude started walking out to the shed, "Like I said, it was following us. I believe it was spying on us. I don't trust those dogs, you know."

When he got out to the shed, he saw the scratch marks around the lock, the chain on the ground, and the door open. "She... was in here, I swear..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-10-2014, 10:45 AM

"Well, they're not in here now," Falcon replied. He picked up the lock and saw the claw marks around it. "Looks as tho the other dogs came and got this one out."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 10:54 AM

"Ugh. After all the work of capturing one..." Jude growled. "How they could manage to break out so easily? I knew I should have just killed the spy when I saw her."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2014, 10:57 AM

"That would have done no good at all," Falcon said. "If she didn't attack you, then that would have made you into the bad guy. In any case, I plan to put a stop to this, soon. Evelyn wants to go and talk to the dogs and I will go with her in case they try anything. We'll tell them how it is and give them our terms."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 11:03 AM

"Should make them leave town. I don't want to see their disgusting mongrel faces around here." Jude said. "We're stronger than them. This is our turf, and the next time one gets this close and I find it, I'm going to snap it's neck."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-10-2014, 11:52 AM

"What makes you think that it will let you?" Falcon replied. "Much as I hate to admit it, the dogs aren't weaklings. They're just outnumbered. In the original battle, it was their tactics that let them down, not their strength. In any case, you wouldn't want to risk being bitten by one."

Falcon said no more, but he was thinking of another cousin of his, one of his uncle's large family, who was unfortunate enough to be both werewolf and vampire. He'd been born a vampire, but then had been bitten by a werewolf at full moon and now had the powers, and the inconviences, of both. Thinking about this cousin, Falcon thought it might be an idea to ask him to come visit, especially if they were thinking of forging a proper truce with the dogs.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-10-2014, 12:49 PM

"I could have easily killed this one. She didn't even turn." Jude replied, "She likely hasn't been a wolf too long. I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to increase their pack."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-10-2014, 12:56 PM

Evelyn and Travis had walked out as well.

"If the girl didn't attack, then you have just let her go. She obviously didn't mean any harm." Ev replied, looking at the scratch marks.

"We couldn't just let her go because then we would have looked weak. That isn't an option. We are stronger than them and we have more people than them. We need to keep it that way."

Ev shook her head. "Looking weak does not mean that you are not strong. If someone looks weak, you forget to look at their strengths." She looked at Jude. "And we don't need anymore killing from you. Especially if it was just a girl."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-11-2014, 06:50 AM

"In any case, we need to talk with them more than ever," Falcon replied. "I'll send for my cousin Zackery to come and go with Evelyn to have that talk."

He turned to Evelyn. "Zackery is both a werewolf and a vampire," he explained. "He's not really a cousin by blood, but my aunt and uncle adopted him after his mother didn't want him."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-11-2014, 09:38 AM

Evelyn blinked. "How does that even work? Being both wolf and vampire? I didn't even know that could happened."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3