Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 07:39 PM

"I feel bad for the werewolves. I guess in season eight, they finally let a werewolf go; most of the ones they encountered beforehand were just outright feral because they were distant generations from the initial werewolf of a pack." She thought. "I guess the explanation was that the more removed you were from the alpha, as they call it, the weaker you were against your impulses. Say that you were bitten by what's called the sixth-generation werewolf. That means you were bitten by the fifth generation, in turn bitten by the fourth, and so on. You follow?" She smiled. "It's really interesting."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 08:04 PM

"Very interesting," Dolph replied. But untrue, was what he was thinking. Dolph was very much amused by the way that most humans thought of werewolves. They got their information from books or TV shows or films, and most of the assumptions were wrong. Werewolves generally formed packs, and they, like vampires, were immortal. However, unlike vampires, werewolves weren't undead. They were alive, and acted a lot like normal wolves.

Dolph was the alpha of this particular pack, but he didn't as a general rule order the others about too much. The pack was too small for anything other than co-operation; apart from him, there was just one other male werewolf. The remainder was two older werewolf females, and two youngsters.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 08:07 PM

"It's a nice change from the usual barbaric or romanticized versions. The vampire one is neat too; there's one in Season 3 who's trying to rebuild his clan, as he's facing down eternity alone and the very idea has been driving him mad. I'm not sure if they killed him though." She looked a little sad, but brightened up, "There's also an episode where one brother dies over and over because of a prank a trickster plays," she giggled.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM

"Vampires are tricky tho. They're either portrayed as walking corpses, or romantic glittery abominations."

(#95 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 08:32 PM

"They do it alright. I can't quite explain how they do it; the vampires have needs, wants, just like humans do and the werewolves are portrayed similarly when they aren't feral." She gagged at the word "glittery." "Ew."

Halestorm
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-07-2013, 07:13 AM

"I once saw a clip of a film that featured them," Dolph replied. "What I really hated was the way the film portrayed werewolves."

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 01:27 PM

"Those weren't even werewolves," she pointed out, "the author claimed that they were full shapeshifters who stayed wolves to feel closer to their lineage or something equally dumb."

Halestorm
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-07-2013, 07:21 PM

"That sounds like a load of rubbish to me," Dolph replied. "Wonder how she'd react if she actually met a werewolf?"

(#99 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 01:11 AM

"P*ss herself." She grinned.

Halestorm
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2013, 06:29 AM

Dolph grinned, too. "Well, let's watch this then," he said.