Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default Realm Of Jangki - 07-08-2013, 09:39 PM

Hey Everyone! So I am starting a New RPG and here it is:

Background:
In the Realm of Jangki, there are four Kingdoms: The Kingdom of Ki (humans), the Kingdom of Si (Witches/Warlocks/Wizards), the Kingdom of Hi (Pixies/Faeries), and the Kingdom of Ji (Elves).

The Kingdom of the Ki is a technically advance Kingdom. They have many high rise buildings, high end shops, and technological innovators.
The Kingdom of Si is a very magickal kingdom but still decently wealthy. However, instead of high rise buildings, Si is more of suburbia type kingdom: Many towns and communities. They have many magickal shops, exotic clubs and stores, and illegal activity. Si is more relaxed with its restrictions.

The Kingdom of Hi is a very natural and simple kingdom. Many of their homes are made from the earth and there are a lot of small communities. They live off the land and do not have a lot of modern conveniences. They are mainly known for their herbal shops, handmade items, and special healing herbs.

The Kingdom of Ji is a very talented kingdom. Ji is known for its artists, warriors, singers, dancers, and archers. Many of their homes are huge, as most Elfish people are successful. They have many centers dedicated to the arts and to military training.

In the middle of these four kingdoms is a land called Feng Shi. It is a completely neutral territory. It is where many war meetings are held if another realm attacks. It is where the High Council meets to make laws and it is also where all races ages 16 to 21 have classes held. It is deemed the Eternity High Council School. It is a boarding school which last 10 months of the year with 3 holiday breaks (2 weeks long each).

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 07-08-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-08-2013, 09:40 PM

It is a co-ed school but the dorms are female/male separated. There are 6 different years. 16 is a first year, 17 is a second year, 18 is a third year, 19 is a fourth year, 20 is a fifth year, and 21 is a sixth year. Races are mixed in the dorms and classes. First, second, and third year are all deemed “General Years” where they learn math, history, several languages, and some science. Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth years are deemed “Classified Years” where the students start prepping for their career and life styles.

The Dorms are set up like apartments. There are 4 single rooms with a small closet and bed with a desk and night stand. There are two bathrooms with a toilet, shower/bath combo, two sinks, and a linen closet. There a living room, kitchen and dining area between the two sleeping quarters and bathrooms.

The School has four buildings that are each five stories tall with 10 classrooms on each floor. There are two additional buildings that are 3 stories tall. One building has a cafeteria (1st floor), massive game/lounge room (2nd floor), and a store with food, clothes, books (both for reading and school), and anything else a student might need (3rd floor). The other building has a massive library (1st floor), a study hall with tutors (2nd floor), and miscellaneous floor with 3 rooms for meetings or group studys or anything else (3rd floor).

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-08-2013, 09:42 PM

Plot:

The school year is starting and Eternity is opening its doors once more. Students are bustling in and out of various vehicles. Some parents have come to wish their children luck while others have already said good bye to their families. It will be about 12 weeks until everyone is sent home for break. There are shouts of people greeting one another, booths lined up in a corner of the school offering a variety of clubs and activities, and several greeters helping students find their dorms, classes, or any other question students might have. Teachers and other faculty are step up in another corner so students can start getting what they need for classes.

But with all the happiness and excitement in the air, there is tension. There has been news of a small rebellion that has been attacking at random in all the Kingdoms. No one knows who these rebels are but rumors are that they are from all the kingdoms upset with the system. They want to get rid of the Royals and bring in a new government. Everyone is suspicious and unsure if these rebels will hit the school.

Other:

So as with any type of race, there can be crossovers. Like a human that is magickal or Witch that is good with technological. Just keep it to being as realistic as fantasy can get. =)

Rules:

Anyone can join. However, I still hold the right to deny anyone from joining.

Usual RPG rules

<3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-08-2013, 09:43 PM

Name:
Race:
Career:
Year:
Appearance:
Personality:
Open Para:

Name: Evelyn Parker
Kingdom: Ki
Race: Human
Career: N/A
Year: 1st
Appearance: Dark brown hair usually pulled into a French braid that lands about mid-back, green eyes, average height and fit.
Personality: Evelyn is young and it shows. She is gullible, naďve, and stubborn but she is also loyal, sometimes even to a fault, to those she believes deserves her loyalty, caring, and adventurous.

Open Para: Evelyn got out of her parents car only to gaze upon her knew school. Oh my god! This place is huge! Oh my god! This place is huge! Another car door slams bringing her out of the trance. “Evie, sweetie, come help me with your bags.” Her mother’s voice called. “Mom, I told you not to call me that. And did you guys really have to bring me here. I don’t see anyone else’s parents here.” Evelyn whined, walking over to the trunk of their car. She gazed down at the five large bags in the trunk. “And Mom do you really think I need ALL of these bags. I mean, I’m gonna be back in three months.”

“Evelyn, you never know what you are going to need being here. Now, why don’t I go get one of those carts so you can take everything inside.” Her mother smiled and ran off to get a cart.

Evelyn sighed. “Ev-you ok?” Her father asked. “I’m just scared, Dad. I mean, it’s such a big school and what if I get lost or the rebels attack or” She was cut off by a hug from her father. “I want you to promise me something, Evelyn. While you are here, I don’t want you to worry about your mother and I. Don’t worry about the rebels attacking and certainly don’t worry about getting lost. You are going to be fine, kid.” Evelyn nodded and hugged her dad tighter. “I promise.” She whispered, hoping she could keep this promise.
Her mother came back over.

“Awww, what did I miss?” She smiled. “Here, let’s get your bags on the cart. You don’t want to be late for your first day, do you.”

Evelyn smiled and helped her parents load the bags up. She gave them both hugs and said goodbye, then walked into the school yard.

<3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-19-2013, 01:38 AM

Name: Evander Wildbane
Kingdom: Ji
Race: Elf
Career: Aspiring Artist
Year: Third
Appearance: Curly blond hair, large nose, but otherwise delicate features. Almond shaped purple/grey eyes. Tall height, slightly thin.
Personality: Evander (likes to go by Evan) is a nervous and flaky, but very intelligent and creative young man with a tendency to talk too fast. He is impatient, except for when it comes to his art and archery. Evan is cowardly, and tries whatever he can to avoid a face-to-face confrontation.

Open Para:

"Evander, are you sure you remembered everything this time?"

"Yes, mother. We go through this every year -"

"- And every year we go back home because you did not remember everything." His father finished.

Evan's mother was a petite woman, but obviously in good shape. She wore her white-blond hair in a high pony tail. She was a highly known dancer throughout the Kingdoms. His father was an intimidating and muscular man who looked experienced in the art of war. He was carrying a large axe on his back.

Evan was unlike either of them for many reasons, both in looks and personality. They were strong, he was weak. They were confident, he was nervous. They were brave, he was cowardly. "This time I'm sure. I checked twice - no, three - no, four times before we left. I swear I did. I didn't check the backyard but I checked my bags and I'm 90 - no, 95 percent sure I have everything, and-"

"If you say so Evan. I trust you." His mother laughed, "Perhaps you have learned from your past mistakes."

"I really have, don't laugh. I'll be back. You better be still here." He picked up his bags and looked at his father, "You hear me, dad?"

His father grinned, "HA! Son, it will take an army of a thousand rebels to take me down. Do not worry about me."

Evan hugged his parents, and then they left. He turned to the school and started to walk towards it, bags in hands. Another year... He thought, When will this ever end?

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-22-2013 at 09:15 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 01:58 PM

Name: Gwen Kirke.
Kingdom: Si.
Race: Witch.
Career: Gwen's parents own a chain of clubs, so she plans to take over the running.
Year: Second year.
Appearance: Jawlength black hair and grey eyes. Gwen is fairly tall, and plumpish.
Personality: Gwen appears rather distant to strangers, but is loyal to those she considers her friends. She's a bad enemy to make, as she can be very spiteful and is very talented with magic. She's also a bit selfish and guards her possessions closely.
Open Para:

"Gwendolyn!" called Maeve, Gwen's mother.

Gwen scowled. "Mother," she said, running down the stairs with her bag, which contained what she'd need for the night; the cases generally weren't unpacked til the next day. "I hate it when you call me that."

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you'd answered when I called," Maeve replied. "Now, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I have everything," Gwen replied. A black cat with green eyes meowed at her feet, and she bent down and gathered him into her arms.

"Greymalkin, I wondered where you were," Gwen crooned at her familiar. She would have refused to go to school if she wasn't allowed to bring him with her. At a look from her mother, Gwen carefully placed Greymalkin into a cat carrier.

"If you're ready, we'll go now," Maeve replied. "We don't want to be late."

Soon, they were at the school. Gwen looked about her to see if there was anyone there she knew. Her cases were on a trolley, which she pulled behind her, but she carried her overnight bag and cat carrier herself. After waving goodbye to her mother, Gwen walked towards the school building.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-21-2013, 05:04 PM

Evander recognized Gwen. Although he was not in the same year and they weren't very close, he remembered seeing her around the school before. He gave her a little wave and then turned away. Why am I waving to someone I barely know? I don't know why I bother, I should just keep to myself. She probably thinks I'm weird. I think I'm weird. I can not even keep quiet in my head. Milord, I wish I could just shut up. Keep yourself together, Evan...

These thoughts often ran circles through Evan's head and could go on for hours. He talked fast, and he thought fast. Although this helped him to solve problems quickly, it also made him feel like the biggest freak in all the Four Kingdoms.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-21-2013, 05:16 PM

Gwen saw Evander wave at her. She thought about where she'd seen him, and remembered. He'd given Greymalkin a stroke, and the cat had purred. If her familiar liked Evander, then he must be nice. Perhaps she'd get to know him better this year, Gwen thought. She waved back with her free hand, her night bag dangling from the arm.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 01:43 AM

Evelyn started to walk towards her dorm room, using the map she was given by one of the teachers. She had her book bag sling over her shoulder. Ok, so the dorm room should be just around the statue of a.....whatever that shape is and then to the right of Dorrister. So I need to take a riiii...
She ran right into Evander. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. You aren't hurt or anything are you. Gosh I am such a klutz." She continued to apologize as she picked up the papers that had flown everywhere.

<3
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2013, 09:32 AM

"Ahhh! Uh... yes, yes, I do believe I'm fine." Evan helped her pick up her papers, "Are you new? I don't think I have seen you around before. I 'm not new. I'm in my third year now. My name is Evander, but you can call me Evan. Evander's a weird name. Us elves are weird that way. It's cool that you're a human. I do not actually have many human friends. I guess I do not actually have friends other than my neighbours back at home. Then again, we are not really close. OH DEAR, I am so sorry. I do not know why I called you my friend we don't even know each other you just bumped into me and that happens all the time I don't normally call people who do that my friend because it's usually my fault because I tend to get in the way of others. I'll just leave now before I upset you..."

Evan continued to mumble to himself as he started to walk away, still holding some of Evelyn's papers that he had forgot to give back to her.