Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-29-2013, 06:31 PM

"Obviously," Gwen snarled. She held Greymalkin close to her. "A pet is a mere animal. It doesn't understand speech, and is not sentinent in any way. A familiar, however, is sentinent. He or she is a special kind of imp which always manifests in animal shape. He or she helps the witch with their spells, tidies their living space and protects them from harm, if need be."

Greymalkin meowed. Gwen stroked his head, calming down a little from the contact with her beloved familiar. "My familiar is named Greymalkin, and he takes a cat shape. Of course, familiars can be any animal shape, but cats, dogs, hares, owls for example are the most likely, as they are of a size that means they can live comfortably with their witch. Now, do you understand?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-29-2013, 10:22 PM

She was taken back by the abrasiveness of Gwen. "Wow! I didn't realize there was such a difference." She smiled at Greymalkin. "Thank you for explaining. He is a handsome cat. May I pet him?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-30-2013, 01:04 AM

After walking all around the school, Troian became hungry and decided to go to the cafeteria. She saw Gwen, Evander and Evelyn all at the same table while getting her food. Troian didn't recognize Gwen, but she saw the cat sitting in her lap and knew she must be a witch. She frowned. This can't possibly go well.

(#64 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2013, 06:47 AM

Gwen replied, "If you want. But only rub his head. He likes that."

(#65 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2013, 05:59 PM

Evelyn smiled and pet Greymalkin on the head. "Aww, he is such a sweet kitty...err familiar. Sorry, still trying to get used to calling them familiars. What kind of treats does he like?" She was still quite unaware of the danger she was in.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2013, 06:36 PM

"Sardines and cheese," Gwen replied. "And full cream milk. I made sure I brought some tins of sardines with me."

Gwen wasn't planning on doing the spell just yet, but it would be a good thing to keep back, just in case.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-30-2013, 09:30 PM

"It is so nice you two are getting along, I was worried that I would be stuck in the midst of a girl war. Not saying either of you or aggressive - or that females tend to be aggressive. Statistically males are the more aggressive gender, so I definitely was not saying that. I was just panicking slightly on the inside. Ever so slightly..." Evan blurted out, then looked down.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2013, 04:15 PM

"I will have to remember that. Cats are my favorite..errr...animal but he's really more than an animal so...uhhh...breed, I guess. Ok favorite mammal other than humans." She stuttered, trying to figure it all out. "I'm sorry. I am trying to not offend you again but it just isn't working." She turned to look at Evan. "Why would we get into a fight? While yes our kind tend to be on the more aggressive side towards one another, we are simply talking. Besides, a lot of it is ignorance and while I respect Gwendolyn's powers as per being of Si, we can still sit down and talk."

<3
(#69 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2013, 04:39 PM

Evan slammed his head down on the table and mumbled to himself, "...Oh dear, I didn't mean to cause offense... She thinks I was being offensive. I won't talk anymore. Good job, Evan, you idiot..."
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 07:01 PM

Gwen shrugged. "Most of the problems we witches have with humans is cuz they're ignorant and make no effort to sort that out," she said. "But if you're willing to learn and to listen, then I won't have a problem with you."