Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 01:02 PM

"That's a shame," Gwen replied. She absently watched her familiar chasing wind swept leaves.

"That would explain why the humans here are so unfriendly. I tried to make friends with them at first, but they wouldn't have it."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 02:05 PM

"They might warm up to you eventually, it will take them a while though." Evan looked at the time, "I think I am going to go grab a bite to eat. I want to get to the cafeteria before the rush."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2013, 03:52 PM

"I'll come with you," Gwen replied. "I think that one of their problems with us is that we have animal familiars. Tho, they think of them as 'pets'." She rolled her eyes at the thought of her familiar being thought of as a mere pet.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 12:12 PM

Evan didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything the rest of the way to the cafeteria. He was very nervous to be walking around school with a girl. When they arrived, he ordered himself Baslash - an Elven dish that looked a little like lasagna.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2013, 04:20 PM

Gwen ordered chicken salad. Greymalkin sat discretely under the table, and she absently fed him pieces of chicken every now and then.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-27-2013, 05:32 PM

Evelyn walked into the cafeteria and got a salad. She looked around for a place to eat and saw Evander sitting with another girl. She walked over. "Do you mindif I join you guys?" She asked, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2013, 06:03 PM

Gwen was annoyed, tho she didn't show it. It was her! That human girl who'd butted in before when she was trying to talk to Evander and now she had the nerve to try again. Oh, she was totally going to fix this girl.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 12:03 AM

Evander cleared his throat, then said, "Uh, yes. If it is okay with Gwendolyn, of course... I do not see a problem with you joining. We are just two students sitting at a table, you are not imposing on anything." He looked to Gwen for an answer. Deep down he was terrified... Gwen already talked about how witches and humans didn't get along, so Evan expected a massive fight to go down with him stuck between.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2013, 05:14 PM

Gwen gave the human girl a frosty smile. On the surface, it would seem fine, but any witch who saw it would know that trouble was brewing.

(#50 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-28-2013, 10:05 PM

Evelyn smiled and sat down. "Thanks for letting me sit here." She turned to Gwendolyn. "Hi Gwendolyn! I'm Evelyn." She waved. "What year are you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3