Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-23-2013, 11:23 AM

After putting his stuff away, Evander went to the courtyard. He spent most of his time in the previous years there. Nature was his favourite artistic inspiration, and because it was the first day of school, the courtyard was relatively empty.

He sat down and started sketching. For now, he felt a little more at ease.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2013, 06:56 PM

After dropping off her stuff in her room, Gwen also went to the courtyard, Greymalkin hanging around her neck. She felt he could do with some exercise after being cooped up in the cat carrier for so long. She sat down fairly near to Evander and put her familiar on the floor.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2013, 09:27 PM

Evan noticed Gwen sit down and turned to her, "Hello. You name is Gwen, right? I remember from last year, but I just asked because it would be awkward if your name was not Gwen. I guess it would be even more awkward now..." He paused and looked down at Greymalkin, "It is nice to see you again too, kitty."
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 12:44 AM

"All right, just find me if you need help navigating around the school, and if anyone gives you a hard time," Troian said, smiling at Evelyn.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-24-2013, 12:50 AM

"Yeah I totally will. And I am also three doors down! So if you need anything just let me know!" Evelyn smiled and left the room. She headed towards the store as she needed to pick up some essentials. She walked through the main hallway and through the outside doors. Then she headed over to the shop and library area.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-24-2013, 01:22 AM

Troian went around to all of her classes, making sure she knew the building they were located in and what rooms they were in. She didn't want a repeat of what happened last year..

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Evan noticed Gwen sit down and turned to her, "Hello. You name is Gwen, right? I remember from last year, but I just asked because it would be awkward if your name was not Gwen. I guess it would be even more awkward now..." He paused and looked down at Greymalkin, "It is nice to see you again too, kitty."
Greymalkin meowed. Gwen smiled. "Yes, that's right," she replied. "We didn't really speak last year; somehow, it ends up that witches make friends with each other cuz a lot of humans seem to really dislike us for some reason. As for your race, Elves; well, I don't really know a lot about them."

(#38 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-24-2013, 11:15 AM

"There is not much you would want to know. Many Elves keep other races as maids, nannies, chefs, or groundskeepers, and they do not pay well. In Ji, the minimum wage only applies to Elves. There is a controversy going on right now regarding that law and whether it should stay. My parents own a human named Laura, and she does all of our housework and cooking. They do not pay her too well, so sometimes I sneak her money from my own allowance.

"I do not like to think about it too much. I think it started with our booming economy. The money turned many of us into snobs, and then, when we started needing housekeepers, Elves were too expensive to hire. The only logical thing to some Elves was to get around the minimum wage law by hiring beings of other races."
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-25-2013, 08:08 PM

"That's sad," Gwen said. "In my case, I think that a lot of humans are scared of us in some way cuz we can do magic. They also think our society is too permissive and too relaxed."

(#40 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-25-2013, 10:23 PM

"Hm." Evan paused and put down his sketchbook. "Humans are generally scared of the uncertain. Magic is special, unusual, illogical, unexplainable... Humans like to solve things through science, and they can not solve the puzzle that is magic... whereas my people see magic as a wonder of the world that does not need explanation. That is where their dislike for your people comes from. They have an uncanny ability to twist their fear into hate."