Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#251 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-22-2013, 06:45 AM

"Humans don't normally venture into our kingdom," Phillipa replied. "Cuz of the silly stories they believe. I never really met humans til I came here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#252 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-28-2013, 07:10 PM

"They are not anything special." Evander said with a slight chuckle. He stopped suddenly, "I did not mean that how it sounded. Every race is special in their own way. Humans are very intelligent, they are just somewhat... plain?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#253 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-28-2013, 07:31 PM

"Yet, to listen to them, you'd think they were the most special of all."

(#254 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-03-2014, 12:12 PM

"It is typical human patriotism. They are a very proud people, often to a fault." Evan replied. "Within their race, they certainly start a lot more wars and feuds between their countries. It would do them some good to understand the meaning of peace."
(#255 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2014, 07:47 PM

"They wouldn't understand it, even if it was forced on them," Phillipa replied, with a shrug. "They're too busy painting the likes of me and others as evil."