Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#241 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-11-2013, 03:27 PM

Ev laughed. "No, I think that is her everyday look." She replied, eating the pancakes. "These are pretty good."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#242 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-11-2013, 05:02 PM

"Thanks. It's a native dish of Hi." Blu said with a smile. "Glad someone's eating it - I've been up since 4 this morning."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#243 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-11-2013, 05:05 PM

"Didn't we go to bed at like midnight?" Ev replied, chuckling. "How can you go off of 4 hours sleep?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#244 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2013, 02:57 PM

"I dunno, I always have. I like to spend as much time awake as possible so I can get everything done and still have lots of time for fun." Blu laughed, "That rhymed - awesome sauce."

Circe and Pyewacket had gone to Circe's first class and was waiting outside the door, mumbling to herself about how early it was.

Evander finished his breakfast and had gone to the water fountain to sketch. He noticed Phillipa doing the same and approached her, trying his best to not appear nervous, "You are sketching as well? It is nice to meet a fellow artist. My name is Evan. I am from Ji, but I am sure you can tell by my tall stature and my long pointed ears. I suppose I could be a shapeshifter of some kind, or a witch who specializes in transformative magic trying to disguise myself as an elf by using a transformation spell, but I am not, I am only a regular elf. What's your name?"

GOOD JOB, EVAN. Next time, stop after you tell someone your name. He thought to himself right after he finished talking.
(#245 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 06:36 AM

Phillipa smiled at Evander. She wasn't put off; when she was nervous, she tended to talk a lot, too. "Hi, Evan," she replied. "My name's Phillipa and I come from the kingdom of Hi. I actually am a shapeshifter; I'm a kelpie."

(#246 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 09:22 AM

"A kelpie? Cool, I don't see many of those around school - well, I suppose if there were a lot I would not really know unless I asked them since it is not so easy to tell at first glance since you would all be in human form. I have a friend from Hi, her name is Blu. I have been to Hi - it is quite lovely. Very natural."
(#247 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-16-2013, 08:30 AM

"It is," Phillipa replied, with a smile. "Blu's a friend of mine, she's very nice. I do try to be friendly with the other students here, but the witches and humans don't really respond."

(#248 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 07:58 PM

"It would be easier sometimes with only our two kingdoms, yeah?" Evander laughed. "I try to be friendly either everyone too, but I am not so good with new people, or really conversation in general. I talk too much, and people sometimes find that strange. I'm almost on my way to class - what year are you in? I am in third. I have some sort of geometry class first, which I am not too bad with since I practice archery and I need to know about angles or trajectory and impact and such... I'm more of an abstract thinker in general though. I only took up archery because my father is a general in the Ji army and he pushed me into learning some kind of combat to defend myself with... although archery is not a primarily defensive art - imagine a rebel running up and punching me and trying to defend myself with a bow! That's just silly. I suppose I could stab him with an arrow... but by the time I thought of that he'd probably..."

Evander stopped talking and turned bright red. "I'm sorry, I asked you a question and then started talking about myself."
(#249 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-18-2013, 11:08 PM

Phillipa laughed. "Don't worry," she said. "I talk a lot when I'm nervous, so I don't mind at all, really. Yeah, you're right about that. Witches and humans don't like our kind very much; humans have horrible stories about us kelpies killing and eating their kind. As if we would! Anyway, I'm in first year."

(#250 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 11:17 PM

"First year? I hope you enjoy your time here, and hopefully you will meet some humans and witches that aren't elitist or racist like that. Those to races are very much alike - despite the fact that they hate each other. I know quite a few nice humans though, both here and at home. My family is wealthy and some wealthy Elven families use humans as servant workers - my family being one of them. Actually, when I say that it makes us Elves sound rather elitist... I suppose many of us are but the ones who do feel that way try not to say so out loud."