Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 09:36 AM

Gwen was affronted. That stupid human girl! No doubt that the clumsiness was all a trick, cuz she wanted Evander to notice her and not Gwen. She took hold of the trolley firmly and marched off in the direction of her dorm, to drop off her things. Outwardly, she put on an expression of not caring, but inwardly she was plotting revenge. She'd find out who that human girl was and get her back.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 09:39 AM

Name: Troian Hubbard
Kingdom: Ki
Race: Human
Career: An associate attorney at a law firm, and eventually a partner at her own.
Year: 2nd
Appearance: Troian has curly reddish hair that falls to the middle of her back. Her eyes are green and she is of average height compared to her classmates.
Personality: An overachiever, she is very competitive and will sometimes put winning over anything else, including friends. Despite this, she is a loyal and generous friend to the few friends she does have, as long her competitiveness doesn't get in the way. Her personality can come off a bit obnoxious and pompous to some. She is quite intelligent and likes to have educated debates at controversial topics, including the rebellion.

Opening Para:

When Troian finished setting up her room, she sat on her bed twiddling her fingers. Her parents left earlier, as they both had jobs that required them to arrive early. Troian's body was in the tight, nervous frenzy that accompanied every first day of school. Though this time it was different. She felt like she had something to prove.

During her first year at Eternity High, she gained the reputation of a meanspirited overachiever. At first she didn't think anything of it; high marks on tests and outstanding participation in extracurriculars was simply apart of her nature. But then, her friends started sitting at different lunch tables, until one day she was left with only two or so friends she wasn't really close to. According to her friends, she was too focused on beating everyone that she was beginning to treat her friends like trash.

She hoped to be kinder this year, and to show everyone that school wasn't the main focus of her life, even if it actually was. She picked up a book from her shelf, planning to take it to the school yard and read for a bit. Right before opening her door she put the book back and grabbed her headphones and iPod instead. After all she, she had started last school year reading a book in the school yard and where did that get her?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-22-2013, 10:50 AM

Evelyn gathered her papers, noticing he still had some. "Hey Evan wait!" She ran after him. " You still have some of my papers. And yeah I am a first year." She smiled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 11:01 AM

Evan jumped, "AH! Oh, um, I am deeply sorry I did not mean to take your papers. Here." He gave them back, blushing from embarrassment. "Have a fun first year, I will probably see you around campus. Hopefully I don't take your papers again, that was unfortunate. You could have lost all your papers but at least you were smart enough to notice they were missing. I'm sorry if that sounded like I was planning to take them and you foiled my plan because that's not the case, it was only an accident and again, I am very sorry for that. I'm not a theif, I swear."

Evan realized he was talking a lot, but when meeting new people he couldn't help it. The nerves took over and he couldn't shut up.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 12:14 PM

Troian stood a few feet away from Evelyn and Evan, with one of her earbuds out of her ears so she could listen into their conversation. She didn't recognize either of them -- she figured they must be in different years than her. The boy seemed like a bit of a nervous wreck to her. Troian shrugged it off, assuming that he was nervous about the first day back.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM

Evelyn smiled. "Hey it's no biggie. And please, call me Evie. At least that's what all of my friends call me." She gave him a quick hug, blushing a bit. "Oh...uh sorry." She looked down. "I tend to get carried away sometimes." She chuckled. "I hope to see you around Evan."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 06:33 PM

Evan was shocked to get a hug from Evie and, after standing perfectly still and quiet for about 30 seconds, his face turned red and he ran inside the school without saying a word. He stopped and stood against the wall right inside the door to catch his breath.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2013, 06:58 PM

Gwen arrived in her dorm, greeting a few friends she knew. Most of Gwen's friends came from the same kingdom that she did, and they all had brought their familiars.

Gwen had taken against some of the human girls simply cuz on her first day at school, she'd overheard a group talking sneeringly about the so called favouritism allowing Si students to keep pets. Gwen had turned round and yelled at them, saying that they were idiots who needed to learn the difference between a pet and a familiar.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 07:38 PM

Troian headed back to her dorm as well, stopping to chat with some of the few friends she had. All of them were human cuz she had a hard time relating to the other races. She had tried to make friends with some witches last year but that ended badly with one of them threatening to put some hex on her.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 07-22-2013 at 08:39 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-22-2013, 11:41 PM

Evie went to her dorm and started to unpack her clothes. She looked out her bedroom window, looking at the grounds and the people. She was surprised in the fact of all the diversity and different clothes. She heard a familiar voice down the hall and went to see who it was. "Hey, Troian! How are you!"

<3