Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#161 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-23-2013, 12:25 PM

xD

Ev wanted to kill herself. She wanted a nice dark hole that she shut herself up in and never have to live through this moment again. "See ya..." She said, waving. "And thanks, Evan."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#162 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 12:29 PM

Evan nodded at them, a somewhat awkward goodbye nod, and left the dormitory. "OMG, you two are ADORABLE and soooo dorky. Adorkable, for shizzle. It's amazeballs." Blu squealed, barely speaking English. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#163 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM

Ev sat in the nearest corner, just wanting to cry. She looked at Blu. "What?" She asked, laughing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#164 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 12:42 PM

"Oh, sorry, I basically said you two were cute and it was funny to see you act that way together." Blu laughed at herself, "Sometimes I get carried away and start talking in hipster slang."
(#165 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:44 PM

"No it was a complete disaster. I mean, he couldn't wait to get out of here." She whined. "Why am I such an utter fool around him? I wasn't like that with any other guy."

<3
(#166 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 12:51 PM

"Even if things went perfectly, Evan would have wanted to leave. It's nothing you did. You just spilled a glass. That's, like, nothing. I do that at least once a day. No use crying over spilled water."
(#167 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:54 PM

She sighed. "Yeah, you're right." She stood up. "Why don't we go ahead and clean up."

<3
(#168 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 01:38 PM

Ooc: It's kind of hard for me to post right now. Could someone play Gwen's friend Circe so that I can?

(#169 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 02:08 PM

Ooc: Sure, I will. :P

Circe also happened to be looking for Gwen. Circe's hair was white-blond, and her eyes were ice blue. She was average height and average body structure. She happened upon Gwen in the hall, "There you are, Gwen. How are you doing? Pyewacket thought you were this way. He's so intuitive."
(#170 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 05:37 PM

Gwen smiled at her friend. "Yeah, I remember that being one of his gifts," she said, bending down and patting the hare. She straightened up and said to Circe, "Did you have good holidays?"