Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#151 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 06:14 PM

((LOL))

Ev nodded and blushed even more when she realized that Evan was just staring at them. She quickly grabbed the vegetable broth and handed it to Blu. "Evan, you can sit on the couch if you want? Are you thirsty?" She asked, trying to keep her in a normal tone.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#152 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 12:17 AM

Evan's eyes widened. OH DEAR, I must look like a crazy person standing here staring at two women. WHY CAN'T I ACT NATURAL? Okay Evan, say you would like some water. He swallowed, "Yes, I suppose I could use a drink. Water is fine." Good job, Evan. Now go sit down.

He went and sat down on the couch. There, totally natural. Not weird at all...

Blu happened to glance over, "You're sitting on one of my suitcases, Evan."

"AH! Oh. Oh, I am terribly sorry Blu. That was not my intention." He blushed and scooted over on the couch so that he wasn't sitting on anything. WHHYYY ME?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#153 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:24 AM

Ev tried to sniffle a laugh. She filled a cup with water and walked over to Evan. "Here ya go." She said, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#154 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 12:32 AM

"Thanks a lot, Evelyn. I just realized our names both start with EV." ... Why in the spirits name did I say that? How random and strange. I probably just sounded like a creepy stalker serial r@pist.

The soup didn't take long to make. Blu started to portion out the soup into bowls. "That's such a weird thing to notice." She giggled.
(#155 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:37 AM

Ev giggled. "Huh...I guess it does. Come on, dinner's ready." She smiled, walking back towards the table.

<3
(#156 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 12:42 AM

Internally, Evan face-palmed himself. Epic. Fail. He went over and sat with the girls, eating the soup. "This is very good, Blu."

"Thanks. If I don't have a flower shop in the future, running or cooking in a vegetarian restaurant is my backup." She said, slurping down the lentil soup.
(#157 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:07 PM

Ev nodded. "This is amazing! I may have to eat more vegetarian food if it tastes this good." She said, trying not to slurp down the soup. xD

She reached for her drink and ended up knocking it over. "Oh my..." She said, blushing. She jumped up and went for paper towels. Way to go, idiot. And everything was going so nicely. You just had to scr*w it up.

<3
(#158 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 12:14 PM

"They're on top of the fridge if you can reach them. I forgot not everyone can fly." Blu pointed to the cabinet over top of the fridge.

Evan didn't know what to do. He would have gotten them if Ev hadn't gotten up so fast to get them. Elves were naturally taller than most people, so it wouldn't be a problem for him. "If you need help, I can reach."
(#159 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 12:19 PM

Ev was trying to reach them on her tippy toes. She turned to Evan. "Can you please get them." She said, bright cherry red.

<3
(#160 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 12:21 PM

"Yeah, no problem." Evan also turned red. xD He grabbed the paper towels and he cleaned the spill himself. He looked at the time, "I should be going. Dinner was exquisite, Blu. Thank you."

"No problem. Anytime." She said, giggling over how embarrassed they both were right now.