Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-22-2013, 01:02 AM

Evelyn bought some meat, but just enough for about two days. "I like meat, but I just like to buy it in small amounts. That way, it doesn't take up so much room in our freezer. And its a lot fresher." She smiled, her face slowly turning back to normal colour.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-22-2013, 10:01 AM

Blu was glad that the shopping had seemed to help Ev. "I think we have a good amount of stuff. Let's head back to the dorm. It's almost 5PM, and I haven't ate anything today yet." She took a carrot out of her grocery bag and started to nibble on it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:07 AM

Ev nodded. "Yeah. I am sure we can whip something up pretty quick." She adjusted her bag and then followed Blu to the dorm.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#144 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:16 AM

Evander was waiting outside the girl's dormitory. When Blu saw him, she once again flew at full speed into Evan, tackling him to the ground. "YAY! I don't know what you're doing here, but yay!"

"I came to saw sorry for running away like that. You scared me." He said, blushing.

"AWEEEEEE!" Blue cried out, giving her friend a big hug. xD
(#145 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:19 AM

Evelyn just stayed behind Blu. "Its ok. I'm sure you had other things you had to to." Ev said, opening the door to their dorm. "Uh...we are.. getting ready..uh.. to make dinner...you want to join us?" She asked, nervously.

<3
(#146 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM

"I do not think I am allowed in a girl's dorm room. I am not sure of those rules. I have never been asked to go in a girl's dorm." Evander looked down. Oh dear, this is making me uncomfortable. Perhaps I would have been better off sending an apology letter. They could not have asked a letter to come in for dinner. Not that I do not want to have dinner with them...

Blu grabbed Evan's arm. "Don't worry about rules. And you are allowed in anytime between 8AM and 8PM. You still have a couple hours before the Dorm Leaders come by and check. But..." She paused and showed them a key chain from around her neck, "Lucky for you, I am a Leader this year so I can bend some rules."

Evander's face went even redder. Now I do not have an excuse. I suppose I must eat dinner with them - but after that I am going right back to my dormitory. "You always have all the answers, Blu. Um... uh, okay. I will eat dinner with you."
(#147 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:32 AM

Evelyn smiled, going into the kitchen. "So, Evan, are you a vegetarian like Blu, or do you eat meat?" She asked, putting some of the meat away. Ok, so just breathe. Everything will be fine. Just don't burn the dinner. She grabbed a drink out of the fridge. "Drink anyone?"

<3
(#148 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:41 AM

Blue went to the couch, and Evander closed the door behind him, but didn't even step two feet away from the door. "Um, I do not eat meat from farm animals unless it has been blessed by an elder, most Elves are the same."

"Scr'ew that ritual, just eat some meat. You're getting so skinny." Blu said, rushing back over to Evander just to poke him in the stomach. "See? No muscle or fat, just bones and skin."

"You are one to talk, Blu. You look like you have not eaten in weeks."

"Meh. Naturally petite and a vegetarian diet will do that to you. By pixie standards, I'm totally healthy. We're all tiny."

"I was not accusing you of being unhealthy... Sorry."

"AWE, DON'T BE SORRY!" She pinched his cheek. She really didn't mind his comment, and didn't see it as mean.

Evander looked incredibly uncomfortable now. Why do I always say offensive things without thinking. Dear Evan, think before you speak. You get yourself into trouble by talking.
(#149 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 10:46 AM

Ev nodded. "Ok, vegetarian it is." She said. Ok, now what the he.ll do I do to make a vegetarian meal.

She turned to Blu. "Uh...Blu...can you help me?" She asked, turning a bit red. "I have never made a vegetarian meal before."

((okie dokie, gotta go. Be back on later tonight.))

<3
(#150 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 10:51 AM

Blu giggled and went into the kitchen, "How about a super yummy vegetarian soup? It's made with lentils and pretty much every other veggie you can find in your fridge." She took out a cutting board and began cutting up vegetables. "Can you grab the vegetable broth from my grocery bag and hand it to me?"

Evan stood there, staring at them. xD