Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2013, 09:39 PM

She thought about. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. I could deal with all the money and you would just make sure all the plants wouldn't die, cause god knows that I do not have a green thumb. I mean, I killed a cactus once." >,< She said, hanging her head.

Maybe we will see Evander. It would be a nice surprise. She thought happily to herself.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 09:45 PM

Evander was sitting on a bench in front of the stores, sketching a fountain.

On the way to the store, Blu replied, "That takes some skill." When she saw Evan sitting on the bench, she flew over toward him, "EVAN!"

"AHHH!" Evander threw his textbook in the air in shock. "BLU! WHYYYY?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 09:48 PM

Ev laughed, trailing after Blu. "Hey Evan!" She said, picking up the book. She looked at the sketches in awe. "Evan...these are amazing." She said, quite bewildered.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#134 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 10:05 PM

Evan blushed. "They are not that great... I am a much better with paint compared to pencil." He grabbed his book from her and put it into his brown messenger bag.

"He's way too modest." Blu laughed. "But he's right, his paintings are even better."

Evan's face grew redder, "Um, I believe I have to go now-"

"COME SHOPPING WITH US!" Blue yelled excitedly, "I'm sure you need some food for your fridge too!"

Evander shook his head. One of his roommates had already gone grocery shopping. He put his bag's strap on his shoulder. "No, no, I have to go. I, uh... I, uh..." Why can't I think of an excuse? Blu and that girl from earlier... I don't know how to deal with this.
(#135 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 10:10 PM

"Please. It would be so awesome if you did." Ev added. "I mean, unless you don't want to. I'm sure you have other things to get done as well, especially with you being in a higher year." She said, starting to fluster herself as well.

<3
(#136 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 10:12 PM

Blu put an arm around each of them, "CUTE! You're both so nervous! I mean, Evan, you're always nervous, but still, SUPER CUTE."

Evan blushed and pulled away from Blu, "I really have to go now. See you later, Blue. You too, Evelyn." He then ran away. xD
(#137 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 10:15 PM

Evelyn blushed and tried to hide her face. "Bye." She said, way to late. She just hung her head after he was gone. "He is never going to like me." She mumbled.

<3
(#138 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 10:53 PM

Blu let out a giggle, "Honey, it'll take time. He's not good with people - as you can see. He'll warm up to you. Besides, I think it was me that scared him off. I seem to do that a lot." She took Evelyn's hand, "Now let's shop!"
(#139 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2013, 12:49 AM

She nodded. "Yeah, maybe some shop therapy will help...." She mumbled, still red. xD Why am I always a blubbering fool when I am around him? Where is my confidence? My...oh I don't know...where am I when I am around him. She thought to herself.

<3
(#140 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2013, 12:57 AM

Blu bought a lot of fresh produce. "I'm a vegetarian." She told Evelyn, "But I'm not about to judge you or anything, I just don't like the taste of meat. I love my veggies."