Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-21-2013, 07:39 PM

"Well, I met a guy named Evander. He is from Ji. Gwendolyn from Si. And then my friend Torian from my hometown. Do you know any of them?" She asked, flopping down on the couch.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-21-2013, 07:52 PM

Blu burst into laughter, "EVANDER? Oh my god, isn't he the cutest? I want to pinch his little cheeks. He's like a super adorable, confused, scared little puppy. My mom knows his mom - my mother makes her dance clothes. I've known him since I was thisssss big." She used her thumb and index finger to demonstrate, showing about 3 inches. "So, that's like, FOREVER AGO."

Gwen I've only heard about. I don't have many Witch friends. She is a little odd. Totally not like me at all. She's, like, an introvert? I think that's the word. She seems like a loner - very withdrawn. I heard she's one of the top Witches her age though, and I wouldn't want to upset her.

Torian I take it you already know, since she's from your hometown. I probably can't tell you much that you don't already know. In my opinion, she seems a bit obnoxious and somewhat nerdy. She's a know-it-all. If you're friends with her, I seriously didn't mean that in a bad way. I don't know her personally - that's just the conclusion I've come to from what I've heard through the grapevine."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 07:57 PM

She shrugged. "Hey your opinion not mine. Not everyone is going to get along with everyone. And I KNOW! I totally bumped into Evander and was 'oh my GOD!' you are cute. Of course, I thought that. I am hoping to see him a little more around school. I mean, unless you..uh..." She added, awkwardly.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#124 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 08:00 PM

"OMG, no. He's like a little brother to me." Blu looked horrified and disgusted at the idea. "I've actually never seen him date anyone. He'll probably run away if you try asking him out. I remember when we were little kids, I handed him a candy ring, showed him I had a matching one, and told him we were married. He started to CRY! SO CUTE. He hasn't changed a bit since then."
(#125 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 08:35 PM

"Awwwww...that is so adorable. Why is he so skiddish?" Ev wondered. "And, good. I didn't want to trample onto anything."

<3
(#126 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 08:45 PM

"He's been like that since I've known him. I always teased him when I was a little girl. He's a sweet kid. I always felt sorry for him; his parents are away a lot, so he's in a big house all by himself. He was pretty much raised by a nanny." Blu went into the fridge. "Crap, I forgot they don't stock these up."
(#127 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 08:51 PM

"That stinks. Why are his parents away so much? If you don't mind me asking?" She replied. "And if you want, we can go run to the store and get some stuff."

<3
(#128 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 08:55 PM

"She's a dancer, so she's always travelling, and his dad is very high up in Ji's military. They care a lot about him, but with their unpredictable schedules, it's hard for them to all be together as a family." Blu said, getting some money out from one of her bags. "Let's go now. I'm starving."
(#129 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-21-2013, 08:59 PM

She nodded, grabbing her purse. "Ahh, I see. Yeah my mom is one of the innovators for some high tech weaponry, so she is always working late but she is home on weekends. Dad is usually always home as he works for the same company but he deals with less techie stuff. I don't understand it, which is why I am thinking business."

<3
(#130 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 09:31 PM

"Hey, maybe you can help me run the business side of my flower shop in the future! I knew I met ya for a reason. It's destiny." She headed out of the dorm to the grocery store.