Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 12:51 PM

Ev caught in just the nick of time. "Uhhh..." She said, trying to wrap her brain around everything. "Evelyn and yes I am human." She said, a little speechless. "Hi....?" She asked, putting Blu down.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 12:55 PM

Blu clapped her hands, "Evelyn, such a cute name. What year are you in, Evelyn? I know I look like I'm a kid, and I'm not even 5' tall, but I'm 20 so I'm in my 5th year."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 12:56 PM

"This is my first year." She said, slowly. "And wow, what is fifth year like? What career are you going for?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#114 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:05 PM

"Herbalist or botanist. Totally cliche for a pixie, but I really want to run my own flower shop and call it 'Blu Roses'. Once you get to Forth year, school is totally different. I'm just glad I don't have to do any more history class. I stunk at that. And you're only first year? Haha, have fun, kiddo."
(#115 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:09 PM

Evelyn rolled her eyes, playfully. "Thanks for the vote of confidence." She laughed. "And fun. Are you going to sell blue roses?" This pixie could be alright.

<3
(#116 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:34 PM

"First I have to engineer them. Dyed flowers are lame. I want to have them grow naturally." Blu giggled, "And I do have confidence in you. I'm always here to help you out if you need me. I didn't have a mentor when I was your age, so I was lost all the time and I almost failed some of my classes from being late because of it."
(#117 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:38 PM

Evelyn nodded. "And how do you not love history? I mean, its sooooooo..... what's the word I am looking for...historical and factual and amazing!" She laughed. "I am actually thinking of history major or business major. I am not much of a techie." She confessed.

<3
(#118 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 02:40 PM

"I'm awful with dates. I liked history, I just am not good at it so don't come to me for help. I'm good with science, math, and geography though."
(#119 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:46 PM

"Oh good, cause I suck at those classes. Math is like my arch nemesis. Too many numbers and variables. Science isn't bad, just don't like to dissect things. Geography is probably my third favorite subject, right after English."

<3
(#120 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2013, 06:28 PM

"I'm always here to tutor you." Blu said with a warm smile. "Have you met anyone else around school yet?"