Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-12-2013, 10:47 AM

Evan looked at the time, and quickly put away his sketchbook. "I am sorry girls, but lunch time is over. I think I am going to head over to my dorm and get things set up. It has been nice meeting all of you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-13-2013, 06:27 PM

"Yeah, I gotta go too," Troian added, picking up her tray. "See you all around."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-14-2013, 08:17 AM

"Yeah, see you later." Gwen left the canteen with Greymalkin walking behind her.

(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-14-2013, 10:17 AM

Evander went to his dorm and got all his things set up. He hated dormitories. He was used to having a whole wing of his mansion just for himself... Here he only had a little room, and shared the rest of the small apartment with three others. The lack of space made him feel somewhat clausterphobic. He wondered what kind of people he'd have to share the dorm apartment with this year. The previous year hadn't been too bad. His dorm last year had been composed of one of each race, and most everyone had kept to themselves. He hoped for similar this year.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-16-2013, 10:04 PM

Evie also to her dorm room. One of her other roommates had arrived. An Elf named Norsi. She really didn't care for humans and made it very clear to Evie to stay away from her. Ev just went to her room and started to reorganize.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 11:57 PM

Troian went to the school shop, to purchase a few extra supplies for school like pencils and such.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 09:04 AM

Gwen sought out her own particular friend, a fellow witch named Circe who's familiar, Pyewacket, was a hare.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 11:42 AM

Name: Blu Neverdrop
Kingdom: Hi
Race: Pixie
Year: 5th
Career: Botanist
Appearance: Thin with absolutely no muscle mass and minimal curves. Very childlike rounded face (many pixies do, but other races don't think she looks much older than 14 or 15). Large dark-coloured eyes, small button nose, and down-turned, pouting lips. Her light blue hair is cut very short. Her skin is pale and luminescent, with lots of freckles. Her small white wings appear delicate, curly, and frosty.
Personality: Blu is hyper and very emotional. She's also extremely hyper, flaky and forgetful, but she has a loving heart.
Open Para:

Of Ev's other roommates was a pixie named Blu.

"Is anyone here?" Blu asked as she walked into the dorm with three or four large bags. It was amazing her frail little arms could carry so much weight. "Where are my future bestie's at?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-18-2013 at 12:15 PM.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 12:42 PM

Evelyn peered out her door, not sure what to make of this new voice. "Uhhh....hi?" She said, coming out of her room. "Do you need any help with your bags?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-18-2013, 12:47 PM

"NOPE!" Blu tossed them onto the couch and leaped into Evelyn's arms, "It's so nice to meet you! I'm Blu - like the colour, but spelt without the 'E'. What's your name? Are you a human? That's pretty cool. I'm a pixie - duh, I have wings."