Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-18-2013, 07:44 AM

Mara took her cup and added sugar. She stared into it for a little while, then took a sip. "It just seems so hopeless sometimes," she said. "Of course, the biggest problem against changing the concubine laws is the fact that the senator has her own concubine, a white fox. I've seen her out and about with him. Sure, she gives him more freedom than most, but it's still a sticking point with getting the laws changed."

~~~

Caramel led the others to a collection of rooms. There was one for Aza and one for Emily and Connor. At first, Caramel had thought that Aza and Emily would share, but she could see different, now.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-25-2013, 05:06 PM

Her tail flicked back and forth, he had kids. She was great with kids! That's the one thing that preceded her bad reputation: other than being a toy, she could double as a care taker for children of any age. She loved kids, even if some drove her up the wall.

Her ears perked up as the cab came to a stop.

A maid was outside with the three triplets. Two of them smiled happily and bounced up and down in their spot, the other had a hand on her hip, looking mildly irritated.

-------------

Axel took a sip of his drink, "It may seem impossible, but even the impossible can be done. I have heard through the grapevine, that many of the masters fall for their concubines. They even go out of their way to lavish them with gifts they otherwise wouldn't do for their wives or husbands." He ran a hand through his hair, "But... the first thing to do with getting the laws changed is taking the smallest law and working up to the biggest one."

-------------

Aza peeked into her room and nodded, it was a little better than most places she was supposed to sleep in.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-26-2013, 07:38 AM

"I know," Mara said, drinking her coffee slowly. "I just like to dream sometimes, for example, of one day humans being able to marry halfbreeds."

~~~

Caramel brought the others into the sitting room, then invited them to sit down. "I think I'd better bring you up to speed on the situation," she said. "You won't like it, but better to know now rather than later. This place, on the face of it, is a club with dancing and singing acts. It's the other part of it which is the problem. Declan likes to hire out his acts to clients after the shows. Don't even try to escape, cuz you won't. He only keeps me around cuz I act as a den mother to the halfbreeds here."

She sat back against the cushions of the sofa. "Any questions?"

(#84 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-28-2013, 04:35 PM

Emily scowled. "What about that creepy guy who was leering at Connor? The- the owner's son? I don't want him near my brother," she said, her brother's hand held within her own. Though she was physically the shorter of the two, she sat taller and quite clearly had all the authority and was as protective as any mother.

The cabby driver hopped down and opened the door. Sanctuary, as the last in, would also be the first out.

(#85 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2013, 05:52 PM

Connor shivered and huddled closer to Emily.

Caramel sighed, heavily. "That's Anthony," she replied. "It seems as tho he's singled out your brother for his own personal fun. You won't be able to stop him, so don't even try. Declan and Anthony both have unpleasant ways of getting their own way."

(#86 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-30-2013, 06:06 PM

Axel nodded and ran a hand through his hair, "As I said, tackle the smaller objectives then the bigger."

-------------

Aza gracefully sat down, crossing one leg over the other, "I knew escaping wasn't an option." She twirled a lock of hair around her finger, "What if the client treats us a little too rough, what do we do?"

She turned to Emily then looked over to Connor, poor kid. He didn't deserve this.

-------------

Sanctuary stepped out of the cab and was immediately hugged by two of the children.

"Are you our new babysitter?" The one with pure white hair asked, large baby blues blinking up at her.

"She must be! Why else would father bring her?" The second child asked, her hair a strange mix between black and white.

(#87 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2013, 06:24 PM

Emily scowled and rubbed Connor's arms; he'd always been so delicate, no way he could handle being used like that... But what could she do?

Wolfgang smiled down at his children, his dark eyes glowing with happiness. "Ya, she is your new sitter! She has good reputation viz children." While he mostly didn't care what Sanctuary thought of the arrangement -this was her last hope, after all- he still looked to see how she'd react to the news.

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2013, 06:38 PM

Caramel shrugged. "If a client treats you roughly, then tell Declan. I know for a fact that he'd do something about it, simply cuz if the material is damaged then it can't make him any money."

Connor was mute with terror. He hid his face, turning away from the others.

(#89 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-30-2013, 08:14 PM

Aza nodded, "Thank you, that's all I need to know at the moment." She ran a claw through her hair. "As for Connor, isn't there a way for at least someone to watch him?"

-------------

Sanctuary smiled down at them and kneeled, "My name is Sanctuary." Her ears twitched and tail moved back and forth.

The first child smiled up at her and giggled, "I'm Anabelle and this is Cassidy and all the way back there is Belle!" He smiled.

Cassidy giggled.

Belle flipped her hair.

(#90 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2013, 08:16 PM

"Come, come, children! It is time for dinner!" Wolfgang called. "You can talk to Sanctuary over food."

Emily shook her head. "she made it sound like Anthony will stop at nothing to get his way," Emiyl said.