Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 07:48 PM

People were leaving all over the auction hall, particularly those who had bought new halfbreeds that day.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2013, 08:06 PM

Declan wordlessly shuffled all of his charges out.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-11-2013, 08:10 AM

At the club, Caramel was waiting for the carriage to arrive. She had hoped that Declan would be unsuccessful; she sighed when she saw that he had managed to buy three new halfbreeds. She felt sorry especially for the boy; she could see that Anthony had his eye on him.

(#74 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Aza sighed and ran a hand through her hair, looking at her two new owners. As long as she was able to do what she loved most, she didn't care for the most part. She looked over at Emily and Connor then to Anthony, she crossed one leg over the other- oh the tension was thick.

-------------

The silver fox hummed, "Do you have a wife or girlfriend?" She asked, leaning a little more towards the window, "Or children?"

-------------

All of things needed to take care of Kasa as well as pamper her was bought and she was shown her new home. Sophia was bouncing with excitement once they were inside. It was a very extravagant home with maids and butlers bustling around.

Sophia turned to Kasa, "You'll be staying with me in my room." She smiled and turned to her father who carried some of the items purchased while the servants went and gathered the rest, "My room is big enough for the both of us, right?"

The man chuckled and smiled, "Of course."

(#75 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2013, 04:57 PM

Emily had noticed, too; Hell, she could smell his mood and feel his eyes trailing them.

Declan seemed to be resolutely ignoring his son's behavior; he just marched to the back entrance of the club. When he opened the door, he called for Caramel.

Wolfgang looked over at Sanctuary. "No to ze first, yes to ze second; I have triplets."

Last edited by spirit_queen : 06-14-2013 at 05:13 PM.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-11-2013, 07:27 PM

Caramel answered the summons at once. She opened the door and lounged against the doorway. She wished she could say something comforting to the new halfbreeds, but what would be the point? They would find out soon enough that there was little comfort to be found here.

Kasa smiled happily at her new owner, Sophia. Her previous home had been sparten and bare; she had slept outside in a pet house in the yard. This was going to be so much better.

"I'd really like that," she replied to Sophia. She wasn't really sure what to call her and hoped that someone would tell her.

(#77 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 05:15 PM

"Caramel, find them some rooms; I'll be meeting with them later to assess their skill sets," Declan told her, gruff as always. To prevent his son from spoiling the good, Declan dragged Anthony away with him.

(#78 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2013, 01:54 PM

The rabbit halfbreed sighed and turned to face the newcomers. "Welcome to hell," she said. "Come with me, and I'll find you some rooms."

(#79 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-17-2013, 06:19 PM

Axel retrieved their drinks and sat with her, handing her's over. "Here you go, Mara."

-------------

"Triplets?" She asked, "Bet they are as cute as can be!" Her tail whipped back and forth. Sanctuary loved kids and had to take care of most of her past owner's children.

-------------

Aza raised her eyebrows some more, what a creep. She crossed her arms over her chest, "Well, long time no see." She said to Emily and gently smiled down at Connor, "If there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask." She told her, then turned to Caramel and followed after her.

-------------

Sophia smiled at Kasa, "You can call me Sophia. Not Lady Sophia, I don't like it as much."

(#80 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-17-2013, 06:43 PM

"Vell, zey're- you'll see," he sighed as the cab came at last to a stop.

Emily sighed and ran a hand through her thick curls. "This- should be interesting."