Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-28-2013, 04:29 PM

Her orange eyes shined with sadness, "I hope for the both of you that you may never be separated," she whispered.

-------------

A man raised his hand to raise the bid even further, it seemed his young daughter wanted the deer girl.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM

"I'll give Dad a ring when we get back," Mara replied. "There's no doubt about it; we need this extension. Everyone's sharing rooms and there's no spare space left."

~~~

David, the rich man who owned Jett, raised his hand and also his bid. His wife Ella was fixed on having the deer girl as a companion for her current pet. She felt that he was lonely and this deer girl seemed perfect; she knew better than to introduce another male, as Jett would undoubtedly fight them.

~~~

Spartina left the armchair to go to where the halfbreeds waiting to be sold were, and overheard the last few words spoken. She smiled to herself. At least she had nothing to worry about, having a perfect home herself. She shot a look at the silver fox. This one, she knew about. Spartina didn't think much of her; what was the point in making life difficult for oneself? All one had to do was make the most of what you got. After all, being sold on constantly would lower a halfbreed's value and make them at risk at being sold on to the more unsavoury aspects like the brothels that were discreetly tucked away in the back streets of the town.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-28-2013, 04:32 PM

"Thanks," Emily sighed.

~

The other guy was hesitant to raise the price; it was getting expensive before, and not the first bidder had reeeeaally raised the price

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 05-28-2013, 04:42 PM

Axel nodded and rose, "He'll get it done. This place is getting full by the day. Sooner or later, I'll wake up to find people sleeping out in the hallway."

-------------

Sanctuary stood to her full height, stretching her arms above her head. Her tail swished back and forth. She knew what the other half breeds and pets thought about her. Yes, she was making it difficult on herself, why? Because she knew there was someone out there who would treat her better. She endured whips and punishment for being herself, she wasn't going to put on a fake mask of a precious doll just to appease her per-verted Masters.

-------------

Aza nodded, "Hold on to him tightly. I think you're up next."

-------------

The man raised his hand again, he was going to get the deer girl for his little girl.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-28-2013, 04:53 PM

Mara sighed. "Yeah, it's a never ending job, what I do," she said. "But I'm willing to keep on with it for as long as I have to," she added, with determination.

~~~

Spartina felt that her own life was as good as it could be. By acting the witless animal that her owner thought she was, she got away with everything and could do exactly what she wanted. She yawned and scratched at the side of the pen with her claws.

~~~

David raised the price yet higher, more than any regular person could afford. Why not? He could afford it. David owned several businesses in town and had a great deal of money. Jett, Ella's current pet, David had bought from a top class breeder and was worth thousands. He was quite willing to pay a lot for this pet, too, if his wife wanted her.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Yuuna watched as the two men kept naming higher and higher prices, and wondered why it was they wanted her so much. Her eyes twitched from one person to another anxiously.

~

Emily clung to Connor; she planned on pulling him onstage with her, knowing ful well it wasn't allowed and not caring about that at all.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 05-28-2013, 05:00 PM

He smirked, "Don't let the council kill that fire or that determination, Mara. If you do, they'll stop at nothing to tear you apart and bring everything you worked for down."

-------------

The man still raised the bid, he was too a wealthy man and if his daughter wanted the deer girl, then by god she will get the deer girl.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-28-2013, 05:28 PM

Mara smiled. "I will not, as long as I am able," she replied. "I know full well that what I'm doing is right, and those who disagree are wrong."

~~~

Spartina looked with interest at the bidding war. She knew her master would be pleased; as the auctioneer, he got a percentage of the money and it looked as tho it would be a lot, whoever got the deer girl.

~~~

Stubbornly, David raised the bid once more.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 05-28-2013, 05:31 PM

"That's my girl, you know the auction is going on. Are we going to go or are we skipping out this time?" He asked.

-------------

The man growled and raised the bid even more.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-28-2013, 05:32 PM

Yuuna was beginning to squirm. How long would this go? How high were these prices? The way numbers was done here was strange.

~

Emily was wondering how long this first auction would take; surely, someone had to drop out.