Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 06:40 PM

"We'll put that to good use," he said. Then turned to Emily. "Well?"

"Well- well- I'll show you what I can do- but only after you hear me out," Emily puffed up a bit to hide her nerves.

Declan glowered. "Go on."

"All- all three of us are- we're virgins. Surely- surely that's worth a higher price and protection from- ?"

"From Anthony," Declan concluded. "He mostly seemed interested in your brother."

"Y-yes-" Emily watched him smirk.

"I see what you're doing here and fine... you're right, anyways. I'll change the locks. Now, show me what you can do."

Emily nodded and stepped forward and began to sing. Her voice was silken yet sultry, her powerful diaphragm filling the whole room with the sound of her chosen jazz tune.

~

Wolfgang tilted his head back automatically, giving the little fox easier access. "But- if zey valk in on it- I can't allow that," he murmured by way of weak protest.

Ooc: Emily's song
Homestuck Album: coloUrs and mayhem: Universe A [Song 26]: Your Universe - YouTube

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2013, 06:47 PM

Aza hopped down off the stage and stood back in her original spot, listening to the girl sing. She had such a lovely voice, so smooth and very nice. A great tune, too.

--------

Sanctuary adjusted in his lap to be straddling his waist. She chuckled and kissed down his neck, "There is something called locking the door, Master." Her arms wrapped around his neck, "As well as naps or bedtime." She kissed up his neck and nibbled on his ear.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2013, 04:46 PM

Left alone, Connor allowed himself to relax after hearing Declan say that Anthony would leave them alone. He didn't know for how long, but even a short time was enough.

(#134 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 07:23 PM

After Emily finished singing, Declan nodded. "Can you do any dancing?"

"I can but- I'm not nearly to Aza's level."

"Mmm. Maybe when you two have time, she can train you some," he said in that oddly clipped tone of his. He then turned to Connor. "Alright. What can you do?"

~

Wolfgang was quite red- he hadn't bargained on this part. From what he'd read and even seen himself, most concubines weren't eager to hold up their jobs- they'd simply been raised into it. And here he was, being seduced...

(#135 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM

Connor shrank back. "I um, play guitar," he said in a low voice, almost a whisper. "And I sing."

(#136 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 07:35 PM

"Grab the guitar and show me," he said, not pandering at all to Connor's anxiety.

(#137 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-28-2013, 07:36 PM

Aza smiled at her and relaxed in her chair. She would love to tutor her in the way of dancing. She knew plenty of different dances.

----------

Sanctuary chuckled, "You're very red, Master." She kissed over his burning cheeks, "Never been seduced before?" She purred.

(#138 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2013, 08:03 PM

Connor nervously went to the stage and picked up the guitar. He began to play a simple melody.

(#139 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-28-2013, 08:06 PM

"Mind adding vocals?" Declan asked him.

~

Wolfgang raised one thick brown. "I have triplets, Sanctuary," he replied.

(#140 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2013, 08:10 PM

Connor started to sing, hesitantly at first and his voice shook. Eventually tho, he sounded better.