Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 04:55 PM

Wolfgang told the ox to come to his office whenever she finished putting the kids to bed.

~

He nodded and motion to the piano, guitar, and little stage-like area. "Impress me."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 05:03 PM

Connor shivered with fear and kept well behind Emily.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2013, 05:15 PM

The silver fox tucked the last kid into bed and sang them a calming lullaby. She smiled down at them and chuckled as he saw Anabelle quickly drift off, followed by Cassidy, but Belle tried to fight it with a stubborn frown.

Sanctuary ran a hand through her thick black hair when finally her eyes fell and she was left in a calm sleep. The silver fox stood from her seat and walked over to the door, looking back at the children. She could stand this, she was already growing to like the children.

Shaking her head, the silver fox made her way to Wolfgang's study. She hung back by the door and leaded against it's frame, her cosmos greens stared at him, "The kids are asleep. Belle did her best to fight it, but surrendered a little after."

-----------

Aza eyed the three options given to her. She could play the piano, not so much the guitar, but the stage- the stage was her love. She sashayed over to the stage and stepped up on to it. She looked over to him and quirked her brow, "Do I get any music to dance to, Big Man?"

(#124 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 05:18 PM

"Anything you can dance to with piano accompaniment?" He asked, his face still fairly blank.

Emily found it all uncomfortable; she'd let Azo go, then she'd pose her question...

~

Wolfgang looked up and chuckled. "Belle is stubborn in most things." He stood and stretched, then cracked his neck. "I guess I should show you to your room, ya?"

Last edited by spirit_queen : 07-26-2013 at 05:23 PM.
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2013, 05:23 PM

Connor peeked out from behind Emily and saw the guitar. Despite himself, a gleam of interest appeared in his eyes. Connor could play the guitar extremely well, but there was more to it than simple technical skill. He had a talent for it, and put his heart and soul into his playing.

(#126 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-26-2013, 05:36 PM

"Of course, just as long as it has a tune, I can dance to it." She said, arms stretched above her head and stretching. Her back arched, a variety of cracks entered the room and she bent all the way back, creating a 'n' with her body. She kicked her legs up, doing a handstand for a moment before falling back on to her feet and straightening herself up.

---------

Her eyebrows rose and she smirked, "Giving me my own room, how sweet. I was half expecting for you to have me stay in your bed." She purred.

(#127 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 05:39 PM

Declan himself sat down and began to play a smooth, jazzy piece.

Emily was surprised; she hadn't taken the man for any sort of musician.

~

Wolfgang snorted and laughed. "Oh? Are you vanting to be normal concubine? I zought you'd be glad to have you're own space!"

(#128 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-26-2013, 06:10 PM

Aza closed her eyes and felt the rhythm run through her veins. From the tip of her toes to the top of her head, her body erupted into goosebumps and adrenaline. She let the music take a hold of her and she moved her body, twisting and spinning. Her hips circling and swaying, she showed just how much control she had over her stomach muscles. She even showed just how flexible her little body was, bending twisting and kicking.

She was the image of a seductress making soft and sensuous love to an imaginary lover. Even her eyes partly opened, **** shining in those gleaming depths, she looked at no one in particular from beneath her red eyelashes. Her mouth opened to a soft pout.

----------

Sanctuary smirked and made her way into his office and pushed back his chair, sliding into his lap. "Well, that is what I am..." She leaned forward and whispered, "Master~" in his ear, pressing up against him. "I'm beginning to love your children." She leaned back, crossing one leg over the other, "I've always wanted some of my own, but given my species and who I am... don't think it will be happening anytime soon."

Last edited by Shmiley : 07-26-2013 at 06:13 PM.
(#129 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-26-2013, 06:16 PM

Declan finished the song and watched Aza finish. "Very good. You're a dancer, like Caramel... but a belly-dancer, I see."

~

Wolfgang went a little red and the right side of his mouth twitched almost as if her were to smirk. "Oh, I know vell vhat you are but- I cannot have you be zat to me and be nanny; I need to stay objective."

(#130 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 07-26-2013, 06:27 PM

Aza flipped her hair from her face and smiled down at him, "Belly and pole dance." She said.

----------

Her silver brow quirked, "I can't be a person to take your desires off of and be a nanny? Oh, Master, I can multitask. What do you think happened between me and the people who hired me?" She pressed against him again, kissing his jaw, "They used me to their full advantage."