Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2013, 09:28 PM

"He won't," Caramel replied. "Declan used to stop his son from misbehaving but since the death of his wife, it's as tho he no longer cares."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-04-2013, 07:36 PM

"Food, food, food!" Cassidy chanted, happily skipping into the dining room.

Anabelle smiled and followed after her, he took his seat next Wolfgang. Cassidy took a seat next to him and Belle next to her.

Belle ran a hand through her hair, "So Sanctuary, what are you?"

Sanctuary stood beside what she assumed was Wolfgang's seat, "I am your babysitter."

"No, I mean race wise."

"Aw, a silver fox."

"That's so cool!" Cassidy smiled, "I wish I was part animal!"

Sanctuary smiled sadly, "No you don't, hun."

"Really?" She pouted.

"Really." She said.

-------------

Aza crossed her arms over her chest, "Don't give him what he wants."

Last edited by Shmiley : 07-04-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-04-2013, 08:44 PM

Caramel rolled her eyes and scowled. "You don't get it, do you?" she said. "We are slaves. There is nothing you can do to stop either of them getting what they want, and if you try, they'll punish you."

(#94 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-06-2013, 04:46 PM

Emily would gladly take punishment- unless it meant separation from Connor. "I- if I were too troublesome, do you think they'd get rid of me- but keep him?" she asked the rabbit girl.

~

Wolfgang made a point of kissing all three of his triplet on the top of the head. He was glad they were all excited to have a new sitter- though, Sanctuary was technically a concubine and was legally only to be used as such, Mr. Faustus had connections and didn't care; everyone would overlook a rich man taking in a troublesome concubine and taking advantage of her apparent skill with children. In fact, there would be some who'd call it charitable.

(#95 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-06-2013, 04:53 PM

"That's exactly what they would do," Caramel replied. "They threatened to do that to my sister Honey, but I managed to smuggle her out of here. I heard from that cat girl, Spartina, that Honey was taken in by Mara and that she lives in the sanctuary now, so I know she's safe. Declan didn't know that I got Honey away, but since then, he's tightened up the security here so there's no way that it can ever be done again.

"If I wasn't so useful in other ways, he would have gotten rid of me, that I know. I'm useful as a den mother; I look after the other halfbreeds here, and my acts are a great favourite with the club goers. Even if I can never see her again, at least I know that my sister is safe."

(#96 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-06-2013, 05:05 PM

Emily sighed. "If- if you think it could ever be repeated- would you help me get Connor out of here? He- he's fragile and deserves better. I don't care about myself; I can take it."

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-06-2013, 05:09 PM

Caramel sighed, too. "I would if I could," she said. "But it's just not possible now. All that would happen is that we'd all get caught and punished."

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-06-2013, 05:28 PM

Aza quirked her brow and pursed her lips, "I know someone who works in the sanctuary, he's really good at smuggling people out." Her foot tapped the air, "He was able to sneak out two girls from an old place I used to work at, the security was tight, but he was able to do it."

-------------

Anabelle and Cassidy giggled while Belle rolled her eyes fondly.

Ana took a bite of his chicken. Sanctuary had yet to sit down... did he need permission to sit? His head tilted.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-06-2013, 05:35 PM

Ooc: It can't be done here any more. This is an essential part of the plot.

Caramel stamped her foot. "Are you not even listening to me?" she yelled. "I already told you, it can't be done! If it could, do you think I'd still be here myself? I'd have gotten myself out and gone to join my sister if it could! But go on, Miss Know-It-All. Go ahead and try. Sheila tried it, and you know what happened to her? Declan sold her to a brothel. It was after that happened, that I started discouraging the halfbreeds here about trying it theirselves."

(#100 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-06-2013, 05:45 PM

Emily shivered; if there was anyplace she didn't want to go, it was a brothel; those were nothing but slave dens, where half-breeds were kept in horrid conditions and treated like offal and refuse. They were supposed to be illegal, but no one gave enough of a dam,n to do anything about that, ever... even politicians frequented them, for it was a cheap way to get a quick lay and pour out their hate for the demonkin.

"Sanctuary, you may sit- sit next to Ana," Wolfgang said.