Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#671 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-04-2013, 05:29 PM

Diane followed behind once she had the hang of it, a little smile on her face the entire time. "So what other tribes are there? In general, I mean."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#672 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-04-2013, 05:35 PM

"There's quite a few in the other Ghost Cities," Hyena explained. "There's the Cats, the Wolves, the Deer for example... but the Fox tribe is the biggest and the best, if I do say so myself. We're the only tribe to fully control one city."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#673 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 05:39 PM

"Sounds pretty incredible." Diane looked around, slightly perturbed by the emptiness.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#674 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 06:21 PM

"At first, when the tribes first formed, there were a few scuffles. But now, it's sorted out and we trade instead of fighting. It works out better that way."

(#675 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 06:29 PM

"I'd imagine." She slid off of Snowball when she saw the hotel nearby. "Is that it?"

Halestorm
(#676 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 06:51 PM

"That's right," Hyena replied. She carefully got down from Rainbow, gave her and the packhorse a pat each, then tied them up to a wooden bar that had been put outside the hotel.

(#677 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 07:01 PM

Diane rubbed Snowball's neck before walking up to the hotel's door. For a moment, she was surprised that it didn't simply slide open - then remembered where she was.

Halestorm
(#678 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 07:22 PM

Hyena pulled the door open as soon as she'd tied Snowball next to the other two horses. She grinned at the look on Diana's face. "I suppose hotels are different under the dome," she said.

(#679 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 07:24 PM

"A little bit." She blinked. "For a second I thought the power was just out," she mumbled.

Halestorm
(#680 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2013, 07:38 PM

"If we ever get power, it might be different, but it won't be the same as in the domes," Hyena said as she led Diana to the reception area. Just as in the main hotel where the Foxes lived, this hotel was dilapidated but had been fixed up so that it was mostly safe to enter and walk about inside.