Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#651 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-13-2013, 06:46 PM

"They're gorgeous." Diane looked around at the horses, then thought some. "Horses weren't affected by the mutations?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#652 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2013, 04:24 PM

"Some were," Hyena replied. "But a lot of the ones with physical mutations died very quickly. There are a few with amazing colour combinations, nothing spectacular, but with unusual combinations of natural horse colours. Like Rainbow, my horse."

She whistled, and a mare that was patched blue roan and strawberry roan with a cream mane and tail came trotting up. The horse had one blue eye and one brown eye. She whickered and Hyena patted her, feeding her a piece of carrot.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#653 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 02:35 PM

Diane backed up a little at first, surprised, but took her place at Hyena's side again. "She's beautiful." She purposely didn't look at the horse's mismatched eyes; the strangeness of them reminded her too much of her family. "How do I choose a horse?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#654 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2013, 02:54 PM

"I'll call one for you, if you like," Hyena replied. "Since you're not an expert, I think that either Snowball or Pepper will be best for you. Snowball is that white stallion over there with the black head, and Pepper is a dapple grey mare."

(#655 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 02:59 PM

She nodded. "I'd like to... well, I guess "meet" is the word, I'd like to meet Snowball."

Halestorm
(#656 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2013, 03:21 PM

Hyena then made a soft hooting sound, and Snowball came galloping up.

(#657 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2013, 03:22 PM

Diane gently stroked Snowball's neck. "Heh, this isn't so scary." She smiled.

Halestorm
(#658 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2013, 03:37 PM

Snowball nudged Diane and gently lipped her hand with his muzzle. Hyena smiled, too. "He's a big softy, you'll be safe with him. I'll just get the bridles and some bags we can put in front of us on the way back, to carry the stuff. Oh, and blankets to sit on."

(#659 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2013, 02:09 PM

Diane smiled wider, clearly happy. "Can I help?" She gave the horse a small hug around the neck before turning back to Hyena.

Halestorm
(#660 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2013, 06:49 PM

"Of course you can," Hyena replied. She led the way to the shed.