Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-16-2012, 06:56 PM

"The yellow is pollution," Justin pointed out. "It's kinda like the blue sky wearing a yellow jacket."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-16-2012, 07:13 PM

"Exactly." She crossed her arms and laid back in the mud, not bothered by it getting in her feathers. "One of the other books says that there was a video game... thing, like a book but with a screen and you chose what happened in it. It was called Fallout; and it basically was kind of like this, but the people in it were all in the same shape. There were two groups; the Enclave and the Brotherhood of Steel. The Brotherhood were the good guys, most of the time, and the Enclave were trying to kill off the mutated people and creatures even though they had adapted. They weren't natural, or something, they said. But the Enclave was kind of like those snotty dome types who tried to teach us how to filter our water; they wouldn't do anything to harm themselves. The Brotherhood though, they'd jump in with the muties and help them. They helped them, gave them food and water and medicine and stuff." She threw her hands in the air. "It was a good godda.mn book thingy, dammit. I need to find a copy!!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 07:21 PM

Justin shrugged. "I'm not about to stop the bubble people coming here and giving us stuff, you know. They might be doing it cuz they feel sorry for us, but I feel sorry for them. They're trapped in their bubble and their every action is controlled."

"That's right," Jane said. "Mum always says that she's happier here, cuz here she has freedom. In the bubble, the kids get their career chosen for them when they reach sixteen and they have to follow that path. They have constant education from age four to age twenty, and from then on, they have to work."

(#54 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 07:29 PM

"Have to wonder what I'd do if I was in a bubble."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 07:38 PM

"Go crazy, probably." Justin gave Sinopa a poke. "I mean, crazier."

(#56 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 07:43 PM

She burst out laughing. "Yeah right, I'm the only sane patient in the asylum around here!" She picked up a rock and skipped it down the stream, still laughing.

Halestorm
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 07:55 PM

"Ah, but the fact that you think you're sane probably means that you're the craziest," Jane said with a knowing smirk.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 07:57 PM

"Only crazy people think they're sane. I fully acknowledge my insanity - which, therefore, makes me sane. It's kind of a catch-22."

Halestorm
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-17-2012, 09:25 AM

"In any case, we're not as crazy as the Utopians," Jane said, shaking her head. "Imagine being locked in school for sixteen years."

(#60 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-17-2012, 04:31 PM

"Blech." She grimaced. "We can learn on our own. Besides, if there's ever a real medical problem, all we have to do is find a book."

Halestorm