Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#561 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 11:57 AM

She nodded. "I've been staying with her and her daughter. They're very lovely people; I don't deign to call anyone friends yet, but they're pretty much the closest thing I've ever had."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#562 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2013, 07:32 PM

"We're all a lot nicer than the Regulars would have you believe," Hyena replied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#563 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 07:36 PM

"I can believe it. I already do." She sighed. "It's so weird; my dad used to hammer it into my head that I was the first mostly-normal person in the family. Everybody had something wrong with their eyes except for my mother and me."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#564 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2013, 08:06 PM

"That's an easily hidden mutant trait, tho," Hyena replied. "Not like me, or my brother for that matter."

(#565 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-06-2013, 08:08 PM

She shrugged. "Dad had no discernable iris; like somebody had bleached them. It was always so creepy, these little black dots staring out into the world or at you." She shuddered involuntarily. "It was horrible."

Halestorm
(#566 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-07-2013, 07:23 AM

"That can be disguised tho with contact lenses," Hyena said. "Much harder to hide a tail and ears."

She thought for a moment, then added with a sly smile, "Tho it would be nice to somehow stage an invasion of the bubble world. Dunno how we'd get accross the ocean, but we could probably get inside the domes. You see, when Utopians are exiled, the government doesn't remove any of the chips inside them, like the sterility chip for example, and also the one which grants them access to the domes. I don't know why but I suppose they just take it for granted that the exiles are never going to get back accross the ocean so they don't have to."

(#567 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 01:32 PM

"I guarantee they'd likely shoot any Irregular who stepped or flew into the dome," she said, sighing. "They don't want anybody who isn't a Utopian there. For crying out loud, there are movies where they depict you guys as something like zombies."

Halestorm
(#568 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-07-2013, 07:19 PM

"I doubt they would, if there were enough of them," Hyena replied. "They're too busy painting themselves as perfect to show their bad side so quickly."

(#569 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 01:10 AM

"RAM won't." She grimaced. "They're painfully vocal against you guys."

Halestorm
(#570 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-08-2013, 06:51 AM

"I bet," Hyena replied. "They probably say that we're mindless savages and should be exterminated."