Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#551 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 01:45 PM

Diane nodded. "That's still pretty impressive."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#552 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-02-2013, 03:22 PM

"We make use of what we can, but we haven't got the power they had back in the old days!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#553 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-02-2013, 03:51 PM

"I can try to get you to that point." She smiled. "Or at least at a level that'll make you guys more comfortable."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#554 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-03-2013, 05:36 PM

"Any help that you can give will be appreciated in spades," Hyena replied. "Not just by me, but by everyone in the group."

(#555 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 01:32 AM

She nodded, then looked around before adding, more quietly, "I'd much rather be helping you guys than the stuckup Ufus. Sanura won't stop sending daggers my way." She snorted. "Like I f*cking care, but it's annoying."

Halestorm
(#556 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-04-2013, 10:23 AM

Hyena shrugged. "It happens. Especially if you did something to her or a friend of hers. Just try and ignore it."

(#557 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-04-2013, 08:16 PM

"She'd slap me for saying so, or worse, but her "friend" was harassing me." She began packing up the blueprints in a folder in her bag. "I was trying to leave one of the Ufu meetings, because I wanted to see what the anti-Ufus hated about them so much, and she came up to me and kept bugging me. Then she realized who my dad was, and started telling me I was the one who was a freak, that I was being exactly like my father." She went silent. "Well, I'd like to think I'm superior to that *******, anyway."

Halestorm
(#558 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2013, 09:03 AM

"Well, you'll be better off here than there," Hyena replied. "They make out that their world is so perfect, but it's not. There's no free will."

(#559 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2013, 10:53 AM

"You can say that again." She sighed, miserably. "I was an engineer who only did repairs, ever. I couldn't build things, couldn't design things unless it was a part to be replaced. I had to be promoted in order to do that."

Halestorm
(#560 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2013, 02:29 PM

"There's a woman who lives in the settlement where Sinopa comes from who was exiled," Hyena said. "Her name's Clare and she was told she had to be a secretary, when she wanted to be a singer."