Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#531 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-23-2013, 05:08 PM

Kris nodded. "I'm going to hopefully replicate some of these sketches into sculptures."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#532 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2013, 06:58 PM

"Well, I'll certainly come and see them when they're ready for viewing," Sanura promised.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#533 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 11:23 AM

He smiled. "Thanks." He put his notebook away and leaned back, shutting his eyes. "I could use a nap."

Sinopa sat down next to Diane, who was scribbling in her blueprints and muttering to herself. "What's up?"

"I think I might have figured out the problem with your gliding mechanism but I'll need to build a few prototypes before the ki'nks can be worked out." She scratched her chin. "Not to mention, you need to know you shouldn't glide from too far up."

"I'm a fool, not a moron." She laughed, and Diane actually smiled as well.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#534 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2013, 04:48 PM

Hyena overheard Kris. "You're welcome to stay here," she said. "Only for a night, if you're worried. There's plenty of rooms in the hotel, after all."

(#535 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2013, 04:48 PM

"I appreciate that. Think we all do," he looked to Sanura for a confirmation, "the trip here was pretty long."

Halestorm
(#536 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2013, 05:13 PM

Sanura nodded. "Thanks very much," she said.

Hyena grinned. "Just make sure you bring some of your water up to the room for washing purposes. We were able to get running water going in the rooms, but it's pumped from the river."

(#537 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-29-2013, 01:52 PM

"I guessed as much." He chuckled.

Halestorm
(#538 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2013, 04:29 PM

"Everything else should be fine," Hyena said. "We adapted the rooms so that some of them have fireplaces, but you won't need those right now."

(#539 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2013, 10:10 PM

Kris nodded. "A bit too warm out for that, I think."

"It never really gets too hot, and even if it becomes uncomfortable, we can always go swim." Sinopa came to sit back down, an ear-to-ear grin on her face.

Halestorm
(#540 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2013, 08:22 AM

"I like to swim too, when it gets hot, but not here," Sanura said, smiling.

Hyena grinned. "It's a pity we can't get enough power to get the fans working," she said. "We can get enough from the sun to last a few minutes, then they conk out."