Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#521 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-20-2013, 12:04 PM

"Actually, well." He rubbed the back of his neck. "This predates the domes and all, but-"

"Shh, let me talk." She patted him on the back. "It used to be, back before the domes and everything, that someone from one country wouldn't get sick at home, but if they traveled somewhere else for an extended period, they would get sick from whatever was there."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#522 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2013, 06:53 PM

"That's weird," Infri said. "I wonder if there's anything about that kind of thing in the books here."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#523 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-21-2013, 10:53 AM

She held up her favorite medical text. "I um. I did a minor in infectious diseases and when I found this, it was like Christmas." ^^;

*later*

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#524 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-21-2013, 05:05 PM

All the goods had been unloaded now, and traded for items that the settlement dwellers needed. The entire group was together now, with Hyena making sure that the Ufus sat away from Diane, for the sake of harmony.

The Foxes were living in one of the five star hotels that they'd patched up. The group were inside the vast restaurant now, talking among the remains of lunch. Only the Irregulars had eaten the food that Quagga had prepared, for obvious reasons.

(#525 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2013, 02:37 AM

Kris however was sketching out the different things put out while he munched on a protein bar. XD "So what did you put on that?" He pointed with the pencil. "I'd like to try it at home sometime, it smells fantastic!"

Diane had taken a plate with a few small portions and sat as far as possible from everybody; Ufu or not, she didn't want to be near people much as it was.

Halestorm
(#526 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-22-2013, 09:25 AM

Quagga smiled and replied, "A marinade. I found it in a tin in an old restaurant on the other side of town. Must have been one for posh people or something."

(#527 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2013, 10:55 AM

"I'll throw something together til I figure out what the recipe is then." He smiled back.

Kayte was picking at her food somewhat nervously; she was worried Kris would do something stupid and decide to stay here, but it seemed her fears were unfounded. However, she knew her brother, and he was likely to change his mind later.

Halestorm
(#528 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-22-2013, 11:32 AM

Sanura was busy taking notes; she wanted to present an image to Utopia at main which clashed with most Utopian's view of Irregulars as being mindless savages. The meal had smelled inviting and it was difficult to ignore. Sanura used her automatic note taking device to record that one of the Irregulars was obviously a good cook; even better than some Utopians.

(#529 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-22-2013, 03:24 PM

Kris was also doing sketches of the different Irregulars as well for her report.

Halestorm
(#530 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-22-2013, 07:01 PM

Sanura thanked him. "I wish more Utopians would broaden their minds," she said.

"I almost wish I could have eaten the food; it smells and looks just as good, maybe even better, than you could get in a Paradise restaurant. Yet most Utopians still believe that Irregulars live like animals."