Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-09-2012, 01:25 PM

Sanura stared down the road at Diane's retreating figure. If only she could think where she'd seen that girl before...

*later*

Justin was waiting by the lake with his friend Jane for the others to come and meet them for the fishing trip. Jane had a bag full of worms for bait, and Justin carried a basket with food for later. Even tho they'd just had lunch, he knew he'd get hungry. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-09-2012, 01:34 PM

Sinopa brought a bag and an envelope made of folded paper. Inside the envelope were some of her feathers that had molted over the past week; they were everywhere in her little house. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 06:34 PM

Once everyone was ready, Justin led the way down the blue stream that fed the lake to the fishing place.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 06:43 PM

Sinopa flapped her wings around a bit to cool herself and the others off; just to stir a small breeze, really. "Mmm, I can already taste the catfish! I found some old preserved spices in that shack outside town; they don't taste too moldy so I figure we can use that. Bit spicy though."

Back in Utopia, Diane had returned home and was unwrapping her hands from boxing bandages as she glared at her well-worn punching bag. She'd ripped a new hole in the one side and she'd have to patch it later. With a grimace she flopped down into her easy chair, leaning back and closing her eyes as she wiped sweat off of her forehead. She felt a bit better now, but she knew she'd be better off if she stayed in for a few days.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 06:52 PM

"Sounds great," Justin replied with a smile. They soon arrived at the spot. Jane opened the bait box. "OK, who wants worms?" she asked with a giggle.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 07:05 PM

"I'll take a couple. Who wants feathers?" She opened the envelope and put it next to the box, getting her line ready. She stuck a worm on the hook, then a black and yellow feather and cast the line in before plopping down comfortably in the mud.

Halestorm
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 07:18 PM

Jane and Justin followed suit. Jane sat back against a rock with a happy sigh. "Much better than being in a bubble, right?"

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 07:22 PM

"Yeah. The air's not so bad; maybe it smells a bit once in awhile but I'd rather have real air than filtered crap. You get sick if you don't get bacteria once in awhile. Well, that's what that book said at least." She was referring to some manuals she had; science textbooks. "Not to mention the whole cabin fever concept." She looked up at the sky. "Sometimes I think I can see blue through the yellow too, on the really windy days." ^^

Halestorm
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2012, 07:43 PM

"Yeah, me too," Jane replied. "Maybe the blue's still there under the yellow and one day it'll come thru again."

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2012, 07:47 PM

"It's gotta still be there under the yellow. You can't turn the sky yellow. The collegiate science text I've got-" She had no idea what "Collegiate" meant, just that it sounded fancy. "-says that the reason the sky was blue was due to the reflection of light off of water particles. Apparently water reflected blue most often despite being clear, back in the day. Kind of like how the one lady boiled water and the steam turned into clear water when it cooled down on the tin roof."

Halestorm