Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#471 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-27-2013, 01:40 AM

Diane stayed behind with Sinopa and Justin, not too eager to be near the Ufu just yet.

"Do all of the Foxes and other... Tribes, you said?" he looked at Kayte. "They also have masks?"

"Yes; they're all the same shape for each tribe, though they're free to customize them as they so choose. Killie's got a love for porcelain so she's taken to making mosaics on hers." She smiled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#472 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2013, 04:23 PM

"I'll show you the place where we make the masks, if you like," Infri said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#473 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2013, 12:45 PM

"That sounds fantastic." He smiled, clearly eager to see more of the City.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#474 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2013, 10:07 AM

Infri took Kris to the place where the masks were made. It was an old car repair garage and all the tools were present and correct, altho there was precious little power to work them. The Foxes were able to harness a little power from the sun, and that was all.

(#475 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2013, 02:07 PM

"This is incredible! Where'd you guys find this?" Kris knelt down to look at the equipment.

Halestorm
(#476 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-30-2013, 03:31 PM

"It was all locked up in one of the metal sheds out back," Infri said, waving at the yard where, once, cars were kept for repair.

"There were also these metal things that we dismantled for materials. They are all over the city, I'm not kidding."

(#477 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2013, 02:08 AM

"Metal things?" He blinked.

Halestorm
(#478 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-01-2013, 07:04 PM

"With wheels," Infri elaborated. "People used to use them to go places with. There's books on them in the library."

(#479 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2013, 02:37 AM

"C-c-c-cars." Kris went slightly paler than usual. XD

Halestorm
(#480 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-02-2013, 08:09 AM

"That's right," Infri said. "We couldn't get them to move so we figured we might as well use the metal."