Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#461 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 11:15 AM

Kayte nearly dropped her fox mask and turned to stare. "M-...My brother?"

Sinopa chuckled. "This is one of the less scared ones." She stuck her tongue out at Sanura. "You won't find him too abrasive after a few minutes, believe me."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#462 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-14-2013, 11:28 AM

"That's right, so come on!" Hyena grabbed Kayte's arm and dragged her out.

Sanura smiled. "I don't see why the others were afraid. I mean, they were awful cowards."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#463 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:30 AM

"Well, either way!" Sinopa offered her hand to help the Ufus down from her cart.

Kris asked Infri, "How do you go about making your masks? That's incredible work."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#464 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 11:42 AM

Infri shrugged. "There's loads of scrap metal around," he said. "And we can make a little power from solar panels to work the tools. Not like you're used to, but it's enough to make power in short bursts. If you want, I could show you."

(#465 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 11:48 AM

"I would very much appreciate that." He smiled.

Kayte walked through the gate and looked around, pulling her mask off, and she spotted her brother. "Kris!"

He turned around and eyed her, then recognized her after a few moments. "K-Kayte?"

She nearly tackled him to the ground for how hard she hugged him. "KrisI'vemissedyousomuchyoustupidoaf,whydidn'tyoua nsweranyofmyf*ckingletters" Her words were a blur, and Sinopa just blinked at this display.

Halestorm
(#466 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 12:04 PM

Sanura just laughed. "Looks as tho she's pleased to see you, Kris," she said.

(#467 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 07:24 PM

"And I'm happy to see her." He was hugging her back just as hard, but was still rather heartbroken; he'd never be able to bring her home, but at least he could confirm her change to the proper agencies. "You look beautiful."

"Pfft, I'm a fish." She grinned though. "You're still uglier than me."

"Always will be, kid."

Halestorm
(#468 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2013, 07:46 PM

Infri stood and stared at Kris. "So this is your brother," he said. "Funny, he doesn't look as soft as most bubble worlders look."

(#469 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2013, 10:53 PM

"Runs in the family." She hooked her arm with Kris's. "Kris, this is my boyfriend, Infri. He's the one who saved my life - I owe him so much."

"I see you've been good to her." He smiled. "Thank you for taking care of her. I-" His voice cracked a bit. "-I hope you'll keep taking good care of her." Kayte smiled, a little sadly. "I'd stay if I could, I really would. She's all the family I got left." He looked at her. "Dad... died. He came out of a tube funny, broke his neck."

"Idiot never could travel safe." She covered her mouth with a hand though as tears ran down her cheeks. "I um." She inhaled. "I'll freak out later. Come on, there's plenty of sights to see."

Halestorm
(#470 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-16-2013, 02:33 PM

Hyena said to Infri, "I'll sort out the trades if you like, then you and Kayte can show Kris around the City."

"That'll be great," Infri replied. So Hyena led the others to the hotel that the tribe was currently based in to discuss the trades and show Sanura and the other Ufus around.