Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#451 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2013, 07:19 PM

Diane allowed herself to feel some measure of hope at the thought.

*later*

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#452 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2013, 08:03 PM

They had arrived! Justin went to the gates and blew down a horn to signal to the Fox tribe that they had arrived.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#453 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 12:53 AM

Kris and Diane were both staring at the city with some trepidation, and the former was already sketching the skyline in another page. Diane's jaw simply dropped open as her mind began to imagine the machines required to build such tall buildings.

Kayte looked up from the patient she was performing a physical on. "Killie, go tell Infri there's people at the gate!"

"He probably already heard it, bozo." The taller blond just chuckled and finished the blood pressure test, nodding. "Well, whatever it is making you faint, it's probably something you're eating," she added.

"Agreed." Kayte reset the stethoscope around her neck and smiled at him. "Get on out of here, we've got people to trade with."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#454 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2013, 07:18 AM

Infri had heard the signal, and, accompanied by Hyena, was making his way to the gate to open it for the traders. Both wore their masks, as was usual. Infri unlocked the gate and pulled it open with a flourish.

(#455 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2013, 01:18 PM

Sinopa waved from her cart. "You won't believe who wanted to come along!" She smiled. Kris peeked over her shoulder and blinked.

"Those are incredible masks you've got."

Halestorm
(#456 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2013, 07:56 AM

"Thanks," Infri said. "We make them ourselves. Kayte's at the clinic at the moment; Hyena will go and get her."

Hyena nodded and went back into the city. Infri made sure that the gates were wide enough to admit the carts and waved them thru.

(#457 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM

Kris looked intrigued, but stayed in the cart for now. Diane walked with Jane inside.

Halestorm
(#458 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-13-2013, 07:10 PM

The carts were usually left in an old car park, next to a water trough which had been built for the purpose. Justin took the horses' bridles off and put some hay next to them, which had been brought in the cart for that purpose.

Hyena had already gone to tell Kayte that her brother was there.

(#459 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2013, 02:37 AM

Kayte was cleaning up her office when Hyena arrived. "So, are the arrivals anything less than the usual?" She wiped her hands off with a soaked rag.

Sinopa patted the the horse that had pulled her cart on the neck, smiling at her. "Good girl." She turned around to address the Ufu and Infri. "Sir? These are some of the people we've told you about - the Ufu. I know you're familiar with one of them, but I figure you'd like to meet the group properly." She smiled. "They're quite eager to learn."

Halestorm
(#460 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2013, 10:18 AM

"Actually," Hyena replied, "Your brother's with them. He'd like to see you right away."

Infri smirked. "Well," he said. "That makes a change from some of the other groups who've come here. Some were too scared even to come inside the city."