Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#431 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2013, 02:36 AM

Sinopa was torn between heading to town to help him and staying with the Ufus. "Well, um." She spread her hands, wings flexing as always. "I'd uh. Offer some snacks or a drink but, well, you can't drink our water, and... eat our food... and.." She rubbed the back of her head. "I know we go through this every time," she said, sheepishly, "I just wish I could help be a better host."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#432 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2013, 07:52 AM

"Maybe one day the pollution will ease and eating your food will be possible," Sanura replied. "We're trying to work towards that as well as other things, but it's difficult when the government prefers to go with the status quo."

Justin returned about an hour and a half later, leading his own horse and one he'd borrowed from a friend. He took the horses to where the carts were kept, backing each one into the shafts and harnessing them. The harness was minimal, with no blinkers and no cruppers.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#433 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 01:46 AM

Sinopa had explained something she'd noticed with the sky, and was finishing up as Justin returned. "... if I could only prove it with pictures though. It's the most beautiful blue I've ever seen." Her expression turned sad. "It never really stays blue for long, though, the yellower parts always take back over."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#434 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM

"I've seen that blue from the hovercopter, sometimes," Sanura replied. "If we fly above the clouds, sometimes there's little flashes of blue."

(#435 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 12:28 PM

"Maybe eventually it'll clear up more and more." Sinopa smiled, a bit hopefully. Kris was rather distracted by his sketching of the lake as he sat nearby.

Halestorm
(#436 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 01:25 PM

"Perhaps."

Justin came over. "OK, everything's ready to go. I've packed what we're trading with the Ghost People in the carts. Half in one, half in the other. Sinopa, you'll drive the other cart, OK?"

(#437 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 01:29 PM

"Gotcha!" She jumped up into the cart, wings fluttering as she settled down and grabbed the reins. "Ladies and gentlemen, please separate into two groups, this is your captain speaking," she failed to keep a straight face and started giggling. "Come on, though, groups now."

Diane was actually hiding on the opposite side of the cart, out of sight of the UFU. When Kris came around to walk alongside, he stared at her, then backed up a step. "Sanura, go with Justin, alright?"

Halestorm
(#438 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 02:50 PM

"I was meaning to," Sanura replied, with a glare at Diane. She got into Justin's cart. He was up already, taking the reins.

(#439 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2013, 03:16 PM

Kris climbed up inside the cart, along with the others who were going with him, but Diane decided to just walk alongside. "You'll be exhausted, you know," he said to her.

"I'll be fine." The way she said it wasn't in a superior, "F*ck you" kind of tone, just one that stated the fact she was okay with walking a long distance.

Halestorm
(#440 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2013, 03:36 PM

Jane decided to go with Sinopa's group, just in case. She decided to walk for a while as well, to keep Diane company. Of course, her hooves were well designed for walking long distances.