Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#401 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-08-2012, 10:31 PM

"No exceptions or the system will demand exceptions for all of them." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Still though; the daughter of RAM, exiled. That isn't going to look good for them."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#402 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-09-2012, 10:20 AM

Sanura replied, "I have to admit that's good in a way. It'll hopefully help to scupper their little movement. Why can't they see Irregulars as being people? Just cuz they're different to us, doesn't make them mindless animals."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#403 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2012, 08:08 AM

"Not even so much that; he goes on for days in his group speeches that Utopians 'must stay pure,' and all that jazz." He turned off the TV. "I'm heading over now, see you then."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#404 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-10-2012, 01:37 PM

"See you later." Sanura hung up.

*a few days later*

It was finally time for the Ufu trip.

(#405 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2012, 08:33 PM

Kris had settled a few things around the city and was waiting patiently in front of the hotel; while he didn't know what to expect, he had decided that he would try to find his sister and bring her home. Well, if she hadn't mutated; she'd never specifically said anything about it, just that she'd decided to stay. She was pretty da.mn smart; could have found a way to clean water for herself.

Right?

..right... He exhaled and checked his watch, still patiently awaiting the rest of the group.

Halestorm
(#406 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2012, 07:20 AM

It didn't take long before the rest of the Ufus who were going on the trip arrived. They were to take the hovercopter to the Irregular continent, landing just outside the settlement with the blue lake. Sanura counted heads before ushering everyone on to the copter. All the pilot had to do was key in the co-ordinates of the trip for the copter to rise in the air and make its way to its destination. She would wait for the Ufu group at the Irregular settlement, and take them back when it was time to go.

(#407 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2012, 09:07 AM

Kris couldn't believe how wide the ocean was on the trip over; while the color was certainly... not pleasant, he did wonder what was hiding beneath the surface. Had animals and fish been changed, too?

Halestorm
(#408 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2012, 11:19 AM

The trip didn't take very long and soon the copter was touching down outside the settlement.

(#409 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-11-2012, 11:30 AM

Sinopa had gone out to greet them as soon as she'd heard the copter; it was apparent by the flying machine's behavior that it wasn't dropping off yet another exile. While she wasn't always okay with the Utopians coming over, they could be okay. Sometimes. "Morning, everybody!" Her wings stretched out a bit as she smiled. "Hope your trip was well."

Kris just stared. She noticed and chuckled. "New chump, Sanura? You know how to pick 'em."

Halestorm
(#410 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2012, 11:35 AM

Sanura smiled. "This is Kris," she replied. "He says his sister lives over here."

Justin heard the sound of the copter landing, and came out to stand next to Sinopa.