Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#381 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-07-2012, 05:16 PM

"I got lucky. I excelled at engineering as a kid; math and science were my favorite lessons."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#382 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2012, 05:37 PM

"Yes, the system works if you're one of the lucky ones who get to do what you like doing."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#383 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2012, 07:41 AM

Diane wrote a few numbers down after measuring Sinopa's wingspan properly. "Just sometimes the things people want to do don't fall into what they're good at." She smoothed the blueprint down and put a sheet of plastic over it; Sinopa had found it with her other supplies. She started sketching out the plans Sinopa had made, but altered them a bit to actually fit her wings. "What did you want to do, Clare?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#384 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-08-2012, 07:54 AM

"I wanted to be a singer," Clare said, quietly. "I was good, not just kidding myself."

(#385 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Diane lifted her head. "... I'd love to hear you sometime. The singers we get now... really aren't that good." She finished up the sketch and sat back. Sinopa stretched her wings out then relaxed them, glad she didn't have to hold them up anymore. xD "Just... it all sounds the same to me. I found old CDs and records, once, and it sounds so much better."

Halestorm
(#386 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 06:41 PM

"Sometimes we have concerts in the settlement," Clare replied. "We have some instruments, tho nothing that runs on power and I like to sing then."

(#387 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 07:10 PM

Diane decided not to mention that she was tone-deaf and would enjoy it no matter what.

Sinopa piped up, "I'm gonna go fish some more."

--

Kris Thomas finished packing up his bag with clothes and his sculpting tools, and what little paints he still had; he was running out and he was going to buy some more. He was planning on heading to the Irregular continent with the Ufu group, and... well, he wouldn't lie, he was hoping he'd be able to visit his sister. Kayte had sent him letters, and he'd sent a few back. These letters he had in his bag too, to read on the way there, and he picked up the phone to call Sanura. He was staying at a nearby hotel; he'd sold his apartment and most of the stuff in it he'd donated to those who might like the furniture better.

Halestorm
(#388 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 08:11 PM

Sanura picked up the phone on the first ring. Since the incident at the meeting, she'd been somewhat shaken, tho she was still looking forward to the Ufu trip. In any case, she was always keen to talk to people she knew to take her mind off the terrible fight and its consequence.

(#389 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2012, 08:13 PM

"Hey, it's Kris. About the trip; what time do I need to meet you again?" He doublechecked his bags; one was his portfolio, another his supply bag, and the last his backpack with clothes and his portable computer. It had a little solar-powered charger, not very powerful but enough for a few days after a lengthy charge.

Halestorm
(#390 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-08-2012, 08:30 PM

"We plan to leave here at around eleven, so if you could meet me outside the Ufu building at around ten-ish, that'll give us plenty of time," Sanura replied.

"Make sure that you bring everything on that list I gave you."