Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#351 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-06-2012, 08:45 PM

"..." Diane didn't really react in either a positive or negative way, just stared at the ground as she walked.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#352 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2012, 11:04 AM

"You can always stay round my house, if you like," Jane said, as they came up to the gates of the settlement. "Mum won't mind, after I explain."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#353 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:16 AM

She shrugged. "If it's okay with her, I guess." She spotted the grill and raised her eyebrows. "... That is seriously cool to see out here."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#354 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 11:22 AM

"We got that from the Ghost City," Jane explained. "We sometimes go there and trade."

(#355 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:28 AM

"The more I hear about these Ghost Cities, the curiouser I get." She sat down against the outside of the house; she wasn't winded, far from it, but she did want to sit down. She was still emotionally drained from previous events, but wasn't sure how to get back up to where she used to be. "... do you guys have power out here? I know that the Ufus come out to see you guys all the time, but I doubt they've done anything half as useful as that."

Halestorm
(#356 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 11:33 AM

"We can use power from the sun sometimes, but we don't have the means to build huge solar panels the way the Utopians do," Jane replied, after thinking about it for a moment.

"There's probably other ways, but it would be difficult to do when we don't really know how to make them or get them to work."

(#357 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:34 AM

"..." Diane rummaged through her bag and pulled out her toolkit and books. "My lovely horse girl. You question my abilities." She actually smiled, just a little; it was a brief, fleeting twitch of the corners of her mouth.

Halestorm
(#358 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 11:46 AM

"Do you know how to make stuff like that, then?" Jane asked, hopefully. "We could go to the Ghost City and you could maybe look in the library or something."

(#359 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2012, 11:57 AM

"I'd love to. I never really got to make sh*t at home, just repair it and maintain it. I was still a few years off from being promoted."

Halestorm
(#360 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-07-2012, 12:14 PM

"Sinopa has some blueprints, and there's more in the city libraries."