Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#301 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-05-2012, 03:28 PM

"Bullsh*t." Diane wrinkled her nose. "The air's making me choke and the temperature's all... all wrong," she said. "There's no cars for transport, just stupid horses."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#302 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-05-2012, 03:32 PM

"You've got legs, haven't you?" Jane said, with a smirk. "You people are just too weak and pathetic from living in a place where you don't have to walk anyplace. Anyway, like I said, you've got a choice. You join us or you die. Up to you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#303 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM

"You f**king with me? I walked everywhere. The stupid tubes never spit me out right." She held up her arms. "Do I look like a normal f*cking Utopian to you, b*tch?"

Sinopa poked Diane in the back, and she jumped in the air with a frightened yelp. Not really because she had been frightened, but because she'd been touched at all. o.o

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#304 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 03:45 PM

Jane laughed. "Isn't that cute, Sinopa?" she said to her friend. "She thinks she's insulting us. Going to take a lot more than that if she's going to live with us, right?"

(#305 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 03:49 PM

"I think that's just how she talks, Jane." Sinopa looked Diane up and down, amused. "She isn't flinching when she swears for one. And she does look tougher," she admitted. "Ain't seen another Utopian look like an athlete out of Kayte's medbooks."

"...Kayte," Diane muttered. She knew that name.

Halestorm
(#306 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 03:51 PM

"Doesn't matter how tough she is, she's not going to live for long in this place unless she jumps right in that stream," Jane said with a shrug.

"Like Kayte did. She jumped right in the river in the Fox Ghost City, cuz she loved Infri and wanted to stay with him. She was brave."

(#307 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 03:58 PM

"... That's you being romantical again, Jane, she jumped because she wasn't going to be able to go home and because it was the most practical choice. She liked Infri from the get-go but she really liked him later."

Diane used this moment to try and sneak away, as she'd left her backpack by the rock she'd been sitting on. Sinopa spotted her and shoved her idly back into place. "Sit still. You're not our first exile you know. Clare's one too."

"..." She frowned. She could only think of one Clare that had been exiled in recent history. That one case had been... quite a pushing point for her father to stop the exiling of killers.

Halestorm
(#308 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 04:01 PM

"Clare's my mum," explained Jane. "She was in a fight with another girl back in the bubble world, and either of them could have died, but it was the other girl who died cuz Mum stamped on her head. So Mum got exiled and came here. She told me she bathed in the blue lake as soon as she could cuz she knew that it was either that or die, and she thought living here would be better than the alternative."

(#309 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM

"... she probably could've fought the law back better." Diane shrugged. "I killed someone in cold blood so I'm stuck here. Your mum'd had a better lawyer, you'd be a Utopian. Or nonexistent, hoof-feet."

Halestorm
(#310 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 04:07 PM

Jane was unfazed by what Diane said; after all, she did have hooves so it wasn't an insult.

"She couldn't, cuz she didn't have any influence. There was a guy who could have gotten her off, but he turned his back on her. Now she thinks he wasn't any great loss."