Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#291 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-04-2012, 07:57 PM

Sinopa was ecstatic over the foal and was braiding its mane as she walked. "Um... Rye? no. Wheat? No. Why am I naming bread."

Diane lifted her head and looked over her shoulder, spotting in the distance a girl with green skin, hooves for feet and the most bizarre woman next to her with wings longer than she was tall. Her eyes widened; god, these were Irregulars!? She had half a mind to dive into the river just to hide, but it was no use.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#292 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-04-2012, 08:02 PM

"Maybe Sunlight? Cuz of the foal's mother being Starlight?" Jane mused as she led the mare on the rope halter. She suddenly saw Diane sitting by the stream and nudged Sinopa.

"Look, a new exile," she said. Jane was interested in exiles cuz her mother had been one.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#293 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2012, 08:03 PM

"No, too simi- what." Sinopa looked up in the exile's direction, then scowled. "She's what woke me up last night, stupid hoverfly dropping her."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#294 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM

"We should talk to her," Jane said. "She'll probably try and insult us and all, and it'll be funny to watch her freak out."

(#295 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2012, 08:16 PM

"I think she's already having one. She... isn't... moving."

Halestorm
(#296 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-04-2012, 08:19 PM

"All the more reason to go over there, in that case." Jane tied the mare loosely up to a nearby tree so that Starlight could graze, then boldly walked over to where Diane was.

(#297 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2012, 08:29 PM

Diane immediately stood up, grabbed her bag, and started walking away alongside the river. She was not going to talk to them, no sir!

Halestorm
(#298 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 11:26 AM

Undetered, Jane increased her speed until she was able to cut in front of Diane.

"Just where do you think you're going?" she said to the stranger. "You won't last five minutes out here. Exiles don't get given food or water, and I know that cuz my mum was one. So either you'll have to eat what's here, or die. Do you want to die or something?"

(#299 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2012, 03:15 PM

"..j... just get out of my way." Diane glared at her. "I'm well da.mn aware of that. I'm no moron and I know your type aren't." She started to turn around, but Sinopa had caught up and every time Diane started to walk by, she stretched a wing out on that side.

"Then why not take our advice and just dive in already?"

"Because I am not reverting to what my family used to be!"

Halestorm
(#300 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-05-2012, 03:18 PM

"I don't know who your family is," Jane remarked. "But just cuz they were descended from Irregulars doesn't mean that being an Irregular is bad. You ought to talk to my mum; she used to live in the bubble world but says our world is ten times better."