Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#261 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-02-2012, 09:09 PM

Diana flinched and pulled her hat down harder. "I-I walked into the wrong meeting, I-I was looking for..." She trailed off, trying desperately to think of something on her feet. "Last time I was supposed to meet a friend but she never showed up and I think I missed my meeting today so I'll be off."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#262 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-02-2012, 09:48 PM

"Why not stay, now that you know what we're all about?" Alessa asked, chirpily. "We're going on a visit soon; I can't wait to talk to some Irregulars again. They're so clever, and so interesting to talk to."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#263 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 06:05 PM

"I-I'm not really interested, too busy with work. Not to mention uh, my family wouldn't appreciate it. They're... not... much fond of your group so I should probably get going." Diana tried to smile but it came out awkwardly. It was a very, very familiar smile - particularly similar to that of the man who ran RAM. O.o

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#264 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 07:26 PM

Alessa frowned. "Maybe then you ought to buck the trend and not follow in your father's footsteps," she said, having noticed the resemblence between Diana and the leader of RAM.

"He's a terrible person for what he does; you really don't want to be like that, do you? A bigot who hates Irregulars just cuz they look different when they're worth more than that."

(#265 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 07:34 PM

"I-I'm not like my father, thank you so very f*cking much," she snapped. "I just don't see the point in wasting our time and resources on people who seem to be much happier being... being freaks and being unhealthy. I'm more than capable of having my own da.mn mind."

Halestorm
(#266 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 07:38 PM

"They're not freaks!" Alessa said, looking a bit angry. "It's bigots like you who are the freaks. Maybe you need to become one of the Irregulars, then perhaps you'd understand."

(#267 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 07:53 PM

Diana gnashed her teeth and tried to hold her temper in. "Look, there is no reason for you to get so p*ssy with me. I told you I want to leave, now just let me leave!"

Halestorm
(#268 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 07:57 PM

"You're losing your chance to understand the Irregulars!" Alessa said. "You might learn something if you stay."

(#269 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2012, 08:12 PM

Diana wasn't sure where her mind went - it was like she was watching herself from right next to herself, and she was currently slinging a fist right into Alessa's face. In a painfully clinical sort of way, she realized that the way her fist was going, that was going to break Alessa's nose - right into her brain. O_o

Halestorm
(#270 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-03-2012, 08:20 PM

Alessa fell to the floor without a sound apart from a strangled scream as Diana's fist connected. The rest of the group heard the scream and rushed over, blocking Diana's escape route. Sanura dropped down beside Alessa, feeling her wrist.

"I can't feel a pulse!" she cried out. "Someone, call an ambulance! And the police!"

Sanura glared with hatred at Diana. Two Ufu members seized Diana's arms.