Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#251 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-30-2012, 03:23 PM

She nodded and finished getting the fish unhooked before slicing them open to remove the innards. She usually saved said innards to take up to the Ghost City; the doctor was looking into medicines she might be able to make.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#252 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-30-2012, 03:30 PM

Clare took a look at the barbeque; the flames had died down and the charcoal was hot enough for the fish to go on.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#253 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM

"Sweeeet!" Sinopa got up and helped put the fish on. "Wish I had some more of that juice in a jar that tastes like smoke, that would make this taste so good!"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#254 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-30-2012, 03:57 PM

"I've got some herbs and seasoning, we can use that instead," Clare said. "Plus I still have some marinade left from last time we went to the Ghost City."

(#255 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2012, 03:59 PM

"True enough. That guy with the horns knows how to cook. I mean, daa.mn."

Diana left her apartment, mood quelled and a smile on her face. She decided to go to another of the meetings; though this time, she wore the shades and also tucked her hair up under a beret hat. She didn't want to be recognized, she knew that. She also decided that she wasn't telling her father about this visit, too.

Halestorm
(#256 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-30-2012, 04:23 PM

All the usual crowd were at the Ufu meeting, including Sanura who was feeling excited about the planned trip to the Irregular continent.

(#257 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2012, 07:15 PM

Diana slumped down in her chair at the back, thoroughly unimpressed and glad for her poker face. This was stupid.

Halestorm
(#258 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-01-2012, 07:57 AM

After the bullet points of the meeting had been dealt with, the social part started. One member went to welcome Diane, who she'd seen as a newcomer. She'd welcomed Rose at the last meeting.

(#259 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2012, 07:30 PM

Diane was already scooting her way towards the back exit, not wanting to mingle; she wanted no part of this and her temper was becoming uncomfortably agitated with all this talk.

Halestorm
(#260 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-02-2012, 07:37 AM

The member, who's name was Alessa, cornered Diane just before the exit. "Aren't you staying?" she asked in a bright, cheery tone. "I never saw you here before the last meeting, are you new?"