Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#221 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-29-2012, 04:29 PM

Sinopa was singing at the top of her lungs; it wasn't particularly good singing, as she wasn't serious about it, but she had a relatively good singing voice when she was being serious. "...aaand the way that you smile at the floor tells me you don't know-ow-owww, you don't know you're beautifuuulll!" It was some kind of song she'd found in a plastic case; the words had been in a little booklet. The song was rather redundant but it was nice either way.

Ooc: Seriously sc'rew that song ugh.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#222 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-29-2012, 04:42 PM

Justin winced. "Do you mind, Sinopa?" he said. "You're giving me a headache."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2012, 04:48 PM

She stuck her tongue out, but relented and whistled instead.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#224 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2012, 04:54 PM

"That's better than your singing, I guess."

(#225 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2012, 05:20 PM

She just smiled and carried on whistling.

Ooc: Deadly Premonition (Whistle Theme) - YouTube

Halestorm
(#226 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2012, 05:32 PM

As soon as they got back, it was clear that Clare, Jane's mother, had already gotten the barbeque started. It needed to heat up; once the flames went down, the fish could be put on the grill.

(#227 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2012, 05:35 PM

Sinopa found the fellow she was trying to impress, but he wasn't very impressed with the fish and just walked off. Her wings drooped and she went back to see Clare and give her the triple-fish. "Goldrush doesn't like me," she said, sadly. "I'm starting to think he never will." Goldrush was so named for his ridiculous gold-colored eyes; and he was also a massive jerk. This was normal behavior anyway, but he was particularly rude to Sinopa because she was so fond of him.

Halestorm
(#228 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2012, 05:49 PM

"If he's a jerk, then you're better off without him," Clare replied. "I used to know a guy just like him back when I lived in Utopia, I thought he was the best person ever. He turned his back on me when he knew I would be exiled. So I found out he wasn't worth my time."

(#229 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-29-2012, 05:59 PM

"I guess so." She put the triple-fish down next to the grill and flexed her wings; if they stayed still too long they started aching. "So when's the next trip to the Foxes' Ghost City? I found some stuff the doctor there might like; a few medical texts in my basement. Turns out I have a basement." She frowned. "I keep finding stuff in my house."

Halestorm
(#230 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-29-2012, 06:13 PM

"In a few days time," Clare said, checking on the barbeque. The flames had nearly died down and the fish could go on in a couple of minutes.

"We need some more charcoal for the barbeque, and a few other things. You'll have to take a cart; it would be too much for you all to carry on horseback."