Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-05-2012, 09:43 PM

Rose was temped to snort; there were fewer Irregs by far. There had to be some uninhabited areas that could be developed, surely; it would be more cost effective than warring with and uprooting the Irregs, and the leaders were nothing if not efficient.

But she continued to listen, anyways...

~~

Adam heard this and sat up, eyes wide with shock.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2012, 08:24 AM

"We will continue to lobby the leaders for a better solution, one that will benefit both Irregulars and Regulars," the leader continued. "In the meantime, if you wish to go on the trip, as always, write your name on the list. Remember that you will have to contribute some money or food containers, as you well know that the food and water on the continent is poisonous to us."

Sanura went to sign up as soon as she could. She'd been on these trips before; they were interesting, and some of the Irregulars had good stories to tell. The hovercopter was normally landed just outside a settlement, not the same one as before, and they went inside to give the residents food and medical supplies.

Justin went over to where Adam was. "Um," he said, "Me and Sinopa and Jane are going fishing later, do you want to come along?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-07-2012, 02:52 PM

Rose stood slowly to check the date of this trip; iffy though she was on the cause, the thought of getting out of the Utopian bubble world was extremely enticing.

He sat up and grinned. "Oh, absolutely!"

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-07-2012, 05:53 PM

Sanura saw Rose and smiled at her. "You're new here," she said. "I haven't seen you here at a meeting before."

"We're going upstream," Justin said. "We caught some giant catfish up there before. Jane's going to bring some bait."

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-07-2012, 09:50 PM

Sinopa thought it was a good idea; she herself was quite fascinated by the fact that Adam had adapted to using his feet for hands and wanted to see how well he could fish. She smiled at him. "We'd love to have you along."

Diane inwardly grimaced a bit and when signups started, she slowly crept toward the back exit, wanting to get out as quickly as possible. While she too had the idea that there were plenty of da.mn barren zones, she wasn't about to stand up for Irregs; not to mention, she had other things to do, and sitting around wasn't one of those.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2012, 01:06 PM

"Oh, wonderful!" He grinned widely, his eyes sparkling with his delight.

Rose crept forward more. Hmmm, was she free that day?

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 09:04 AM

"Fine then, meet back here after lunch," Justin replied. "Hey, I wonder if there's going to be another visit by those weird Regular people again. They came here last time about two years ago; gave us loads of stuff. They're really delicate tho, can't drink or eat anything here."

Sanura noticed Diane leaving and frowned. She'd seen that girl before somewhere, but could not place her. Somehow, it worried her that this person was at a Ufu meeting.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2012, 09:14 AM

"We're about due for another one of those." She grimaced; she hated how flimsy the Regulars were. "I hope they bring along somebody who isn't so irritable as the rest. Seriously, if one of them faints when I say 'f*ck' again..."

Diane left as quickly as possible and hopped a tube to get back to RAM's main meeting place, and as usual she dove out headfirst. After skidding a few feet, and hearing someone mutter 'tourists,' she got back to her feet and headed inside.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-09-2012, 09:26 AM

"Yeah, they're really weak," Justin agreed. "And they practically burst into flames if you suggest they try the water. I mean, yeah, it'll mutate them, but they might be better off living here than in their weird bubble world. Jane's mum comes from there, and she's said loads of times that she's happier here."

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-09-2012, 09:29 AM

"Probably because we're way friendlier here." She pointed over her shoulder in the direction the Regulars usually came from. "Wouldn't mind a trip to the domes they talk about though. Would be cool to see how the other side lives."

Halestorm