Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#141 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 05:37 PM

"I'm booksmart but willing to learn street... smarts...?" Kayte looked at the trio, confused. "... I'm thirsty. I might as well get it over with."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#142 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 05:41 PM

"We'll come with you," Hyena said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#143 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 05:43 PM

"Is it like an all at once thing?" She got up and found she was kind of able to support her weight on her leg now; it hurt a bit, but Killie had done a good job. She still leaned on the plank, though. xD "Will it hurt? Is the effect random?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#144 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 06:07 PM

"It happens all at once and no, it doesn't hurt," replied Hyena. "It's fairly random with Utopians mutating cuz it reacts with your genes. But some mutations are genetic, like the mismatched eyes that me and Infri both have."

(#145 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 06:52 PM

"Long as I don't get this lady's teeth, I'm happy."

Killie just grinned, not bothered. "I like this girl. Let's scoot! I wanna see if she grows a tail or a third arm!"

Halestorm
(#146 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 06:55 PM

Infri and Hyena led the way to the river which ran thru the city. It was coloured a bright aquamarine blue green, and ran fairly slowly. There was a bridge over it, and several paths down.

(#147 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 06:57 PM

Killie helped Kayte wrap a plastic bag around her cast-covered leg so it wouldn't get wet or infected, and she securied it with plenty of duct tape. "There you are." She smiled. "Go dive on in, kid."

Kayte nodded and looked down at the paths, then the bridge. "If I jumped, would I survive? I've always wanted to try jumping off a bridge, but it's not... exactly a good thing to do if there's no reason for it." She smiled awkwardly. "If I do this I might as well do it with a bang."

Halestorm
(#148 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 07:14 PM

"The water's deep enough to dive into; you'll be fine as long as you can swim," Infri said. "I can always jump in if you look like you're in trouble; we'll keep a watch from the bank."

(#149 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 07:44 PM

"Thanks." Kayte put the plank of wood against the railing and haphazardly climbed over it, bracing herself on the railing. She looked down at the water, heart starting to race - not from terror, but from excitement - and also, wondering what she'd turn into when she jumped.

"...she's hesitating," Killie grumbled. "God dammit, she's like every other stupid Utopian that -"

Kayte took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and threw herself down into the water.

It was cold. She didn't exactly expect otherwise, but it certainly knocked the breath out of her in a rush of bubbles as she opened her eyes. The water colored everything a startlingly pretty aquamarine, and she was rather in awe. The water was also not that unpleasant; a weird, kind of tannic taste on her tongue maybe, but she was used to absolutely clean water. She could get used to it, it reminded her of her strong tea, kind of.

Her lungs eventually forced her to come back up, and she broke through the surface and pushed her hair back - then realized something weird and stared at her hands. Whatever was in the water had given her fingers a bizarre webbing, and as she looked up (down?) her arms she realized her forearms had fins.

Her skin was tinged slightly red too, and... a bit scaley? She blinked her formerly blue, now bright all-yellow eyes and threw her hands under the water, turning to look at the bank. "..uh. Guys?" She checked the rest of herself under the water after sticking her head in, staring at the rest of her. Her toes had similar webbing, and another set of fins was on the back of her left calf; her right probably had a similar one under the cast, she assumed. There was something else - she couldn't quite see it though because as she turned, it moved away.

"... brbbrb-" She pulled her head out of the water and shouted, "I HAVE A TAIL GODDAMMIT!!"

"...cool." Killie grinned as Kayte doggie-paddled to the shore and relaxed on the ground under the water, evidently baffled by her changes. "Always wanted a fish girl around."

Halestorm
(#150 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 07:55 PM

"Nice to have a bit of variety," said Hyena with a grin. "Welcome aboard, girl."