Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 04:15 PM

"Good, we could use more of those. My little brother cracked his finger out of place again and I could use the Popsicle stick to hold it in place til it gets better." Killie looked Kayte up and down. "Sit down, girl, I might look like a fox but I ain't one by blood," she joked, "nothing to be afraid of."

"I'm not. I'm concerned that I won't be able to stand back up."

"You're among allies, then. Sit." Killie laid Kayte on the floor and ripped the pants leg off, throwing it aside and opening the bag. "Lemme see here. Your leg looks like sh*t," she said idly.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM

"I can lend her some of my clothes, if she needs any," Hyena remarked, lazily. "We're about the same size."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:33 PM

"I'd appreciate that, thank you." Kayte smiled at Hyena before yelping in pain; Killie had un-set her leg and was fixing it properly.

"You do realize you broke both the fibula, tibia, and the only thing holding your leg straight is the metal rod in it?" She squeezed the bruised calf. "Jesus, you are rude to your legs."

"... are you going to perform surgery on me, in a restaurant?" O_o

"Of course I am, no other way to fix those bones." Killie turned her gaze to Kayte, coolly. The younger blond was staring at her, nose wrinkled in confusion.

For a moment, they were silent - then burst into giggles.

"You're fine, kid, it's a clean break just on your shinbone. It'll just hurt, so hold your tongue." Killie snapped the bone back into place, definitely in a better fashion than Kayte had before; for one, the bruising finally stopped darkening. Kayte whimpered but didn't make much other sound. "That's a strong-ar'se Utopian, Infri. Who knows, maybe she'll be useful."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#134 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:40 PM

"I reckon she will be," Infri replied. "She knows how to ride, and got on with Beauty alright and she got loads of stuff from that hopital place."

"Hospital, Infri," Hyena giggled. "I keep telling you that it's got an s in it."

"Whatever, the place with all the medical junk. You know what I mean," Infri said with an eyeroll.

(#135 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:44 PM

Ooc: AAAGHHH thank you I wasn't sure if that was a typo or not for ages.
~~~~~

"Hospital, huh? You a doctor or something, girlie-girl?" Killie wrapped the leg up tightly in gauze before telling another of the Foxes to get her a bucket of warmish water for the plaster. She also sat down on the upper part of Kayte's leg to make sure her leg was out straight and so would heal right.

"N-neurologist. Ow."

"Sorry, gotta do it." The Fox came back with water and she soaked the plaster wrap in it before starting to unwrap it from itself and wind it around Kayte's leg.

".. how do you know how to do this?"

"Great-Grandma was from another Dome. Lived long enough to pass on to me what she knew 'bout being a doctor. Wasn't very long though, died when I was old enough to remember what she taught me, and the rest I had in books she left me." She tapped her chin. "Still can't remember how to take out a bad appendix."

Halestorm
(#136 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 05:04 PM

"Some of the Irregulars at the time of the mass exodus only had small mutations, or ones that could be hidden," Infri explained. "So they went with the Regulars to Utopia. Of course, if they then ended up having mutated kids, they were found out and sent back here; some mutations are hidden and only come out in the kids, and aren't visible in the parents.

"There's also lots of books on medicine in the libraries and bookstores. We can go there sometime and you can read them."

"I wouldn't be able to pass myself off as a Regular," Hyena commented. "And I wouldn't want to, either. Would seem like living a lie."

(#137 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 05:07 PM

"There's this girl named Diane; real b*tch she is. Her dad likes to tell people she's the first step out of his family's ditch in Irregularity." Kayte grimanced.

Halestorm
(#138 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 05:13 PM

"Sounds a bit silly, she might end up being sent here and then where will she be?" Infri said, contemptiously. "Some of the exiles end up dying cuz they refuse to drink the water and mutate, as tho it's a fate worse than death or something."

(#139 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 05:31 PM

"The way we're raised, it's no real surprise. We're healthy; we're supposed to be genetically clear." Kayte sat up once Killie gave her the go-ahead; the gauze had dried and was hard as a rock. It definitely still hurt, but not as badly.

Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 09-22-2012 at 05:36 PM.
(#140 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 05:35 PM

"I'd take being streetsmart over being genetically clear anyday," Infri said. Hyena nodded in agreement.