Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-21-2012, 08:32 PM

"Would you judge me if I said I can't whistle?" She smiled sheepishly. "I've tried. Maybe Beauty will come to a not-so-effective whistler." She mostly took splints, wraps, and a good deal of the painkillers and a few of the plaster wraps; she also found a box of not-that-clean scalpels and other items. That was useful! "I think I'm good here."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 03:15 PM

"You could make a whistle like noise, and she'll come to you, I'm sure," Infri replied. "Got all you need? Then I'll take you back to the hotel. We live all over the city; but we're living there at the moment."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 03:19 PM

"Got everything I think that'll be necessary. I do need to find one more thing though." She opened a cabinet and found an old, dusty bottle labeled 'isopropyl alcohol,' and she noticed it hadn't been opened yet. "Hm." She shook it a bit before opening it; yep, that was still viable. With a sneeze she shut the bottle and put it in the now-heavy bag, and smiled at Infri. "Let's go. I'm kind of looking forward to meeting the rest of your group."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 03:25 PM

"Don't worry about them not accepting you; they'll be alright," Infri replied. "There's some others who are living on the other side of the city, but you'll meet them eventually. Seeing as it's ours, we move around a lot."

Infri took Kayte back outside to where the horses were tied then after they were both mounted, led the way back to the park. The horses were unbridled and released, and Infri helped Kayte back to the hotel, this time taking her to the main entrance.

(#125 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 03:28 PM

"I can imagine. I never moved around a whole lot; I mean, I don't live with my parents, just my brother, but... well. Nevermind." She hoisted the bag onto her free shoulder as they headed into the hotel and she hesitated, not out of fear but out of curiosity as she looked up at the building. "... I wonder what these buildings looked like before," she said, sadly."

Halestorm
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 03:41 PM

"The sitting room has pictures, they're mostly intact. I can show you later."

Infri took Kayte into the restaurant and bar where the others were. Among them was a girl with big pointed ears that were vaguely canine, and a short bushy tail. Her eyes were mismatched just like Infri's; this was his sister, Hyena.

(#127 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 03:47 PM

Next to her was a tall blond woman, not much older but certainly not a teenager; she currently had her mask off, as she was napping, but she have a dirty white surgeons mask over her mouth. At the sound of feet coming in, she woke up right off and sat up, a tail that was a mix between wolf and fox in color and length waving back and forth as her eyes wrinkled in a smile. "Who's your friend, Infri? One of the settlement people wander in?" She stood up and Kayte stared at her as she took off the white mask and picked up her fox mask; the woman had oodles of sharp, sharp fangs in place of teeth. No wonder she wore that when asleep; the woman couldn't close her mouth!

"Uh-uhhh." Kayte just stared. She didn't mean to; this was all just so new.

"Aw, she's cute." Killie turned to Hyena after pulling her mask over her head; it was a fox, but it had pieces of porcelain glued on in a sort of pretty mosaic pattern. "What do you think of her?"

Halestorm
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:01 PM

Hyena grinned. "Looks like my little brother's found himself a Utopian girlf," she said. "Can't be anything else; look, she's got no mutations."

Infri rolled his eyes. "Kayte got left behind by her group cuz they were too cowardly to come in the city to look for her," he explained. "So I said she could stay here instead."

(#129 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-22-2012, 04:04 PM

"Aw, that's so cute." Killie stopped and then frowned behind her mask. "Wait. She does realize that to survive she has to drop her stupid high standar-"

"The "Utopian girlfriend" has a name, and my name is Kayte Thomas, thanks. And yes, I know that." Kayte stood up as straight as she could and stared Killie in the face. "I don't fear having to mutate, madam."

"... Cute." Killie ruffled her hair. Kayte smacked her hand away, grimacing.

"Your teeth are very weird."

"Just born that way. Mom said feeding me as a child was a pain in the ass because I'd chew through spoons and plates if she didn't watch me." She shrugged. "Strong chompers."

Halestorm
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-22-2012, 04:11 PM

"You ought to get it over with right away," Hyena said to Kayte. "By the way, I'm Hyena and that's Killie. We don't bother with second names here, so you might as well drop yours."

"We can always take Kayte to the river later," Infri put in. "But first she wants to sort out her leg; she got hurt. We went over to the hopital and got some more medical supplies."