Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-21-2012, 08:04 AM

"Sounds absolutely fantastic," Amy said. She stepped into the water, spear held aloft; it was obvious how she preferred to catch her fish.

"Do you guys have a spare rod? No way I can manage it Amy's way," Adam said as he sat down, lifting his feet and wiggling his toes for emphasis.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-21-2012, 08:31 AM

Justin handed him one. "Sure, this is the spare I bring along just in case someone drops theirs in the river."

Jane shoved him. "You know that was accidental," she said. "Some of us don't have four fingers and a thumb on our hands and sometimes lose our grip."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-21-2012, 06:08 PM

Sinopa shoved Justin too. "She drops it one time and you never let it go. Remember that one time when you started following that smell?"

---

Kayte nodded and rubbed her eyes, visibly upset but trying not to let it show. She wasn't scared for her own welfare - hell, she'd always found it difficult to be scared, to tell the truth - but now she was worried about her family. The world could end completely at that moment - and all she'd be able to think of was Kris and Dad. "I...yeah." She sat there for a few more minutes, before getting back up unsteadily. "Do... you guys need a doctor? I was a um. I don't know if you know what an 'intern' is but I'll explain it; it's someone who learns under another person. I was learning from a doctor."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-21-2012, 06:33 PM

Infri shrugged. "Maybe," he said. "There's a place in the city centre which has medical stuff in it; it's called a hopital or something like that. I could maybe take you there to collect the stuff if you need anything."

(#105 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2012, 06:38 PM

"A hospital, yes." She felt a bit better knowing there was a hospital nearby. "Could you show me the way now? I'll probably need some of the supplies off the bat for my leg."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-21-2012, 06:43 PM

"It's far out, not too far to get to, but might be easier if we rode there," Infri replied, replacing his mask.

"Can you ride? If not, then could you sit behind me on a horse and hang on? Cuz otherwise it's going to take ages to get there, seeing as you can't walk properly."

(#107 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2012, 06:52 PM

"... I've done simulations. Which is to say, um, kind of but not really but I can try."

Halestorm
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-21-2012, 06:57 PM

"Come with me, then," Infri said, supporting Kayte the same way as before. He took her to a park nearby, which had an iron fence all the way round. The gate were closed but not locked; merely tied with a rope. He undid the rope and took Kayte inside, closing the gate after them. The park would have been a well tended place back in the old days; now however it was an overgrown wilderness. There was a small lake in the centre, and a herd of horses grazed on the grass beside it.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-21-2012, 06:58 PM

Kayte was excited to see horses, and she immediately perked up when she saw them off by the lake. "Oh, wow, this is kind of exciting."

Halestorm
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-21-2012, 07:10 PM

"Can you manage one by yourself? If you can, I'll call over one of the quieter ones."

Hanging from the fence were some bridles; these were left for anyone who wished to ride. There were no saddles, however there were blankets instead.