Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#961 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM

Victor sighed again. "I don't even know if I've got the will to learn how to fight, even," he said.

"That was knocked out of me years ago, cuz I needed to get clients in order to have money to buy opium, and clients don't like who'res who fight back."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#962 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2012, 09:49 PM

"You don't have to fight, I just wanted to," Cecy said. "You can learn other things; not everyone is a fighter," she said. "You need to find a little hope; you've made it this far, after all."

Harley swept Shiki into a hug. "You're not useless."

Star sighed softly, feeling strangely dissatisfied.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#963 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2012, 09:54 PM

"If I don't fight, I'll be forever sitting on the sidelines and keeping out of the way, looking after children, while everyone else does the fighting," Victor replied, viciously as the previous occasion still rankled.

(#964 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-10-2012, 09:55 PM

He blushed, giving in to the hug and wrapping his arms around him, "I'm useless to them. A son who couldn't speak right. A son who was not a fighter like his Snow Leopard mother."

He knew she wasn't satisfied so he leaned in and kissed her this time.
(#965 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2012, 10:06 PM

"You don't have to; yo can learn something like the bow or a slingshot for defense, and other things. Aside form that, you can maybe specialize in something... I- well, I still don't know all that much, myself, but there are things like learning about ships, repairing things, and- I don't know, I'd have to ask Laika. But nobody here is useless."

"They're the useless ones, Shiki," Harley said softly. "They don't know what they're missing out on."

she smiled at him and took her tea.

(#966 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2012, 10:10 PM

"I don't even know if I deserve to have that much," Victor replied, looking depressed.

"I'm not really that nice a person. Well, you saw. And I'm jealous of all my friends."

(#967 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-10-2012, 10:12 PM

"They'll see what they're missing when I arrive back home." Shiki said, resting his head on Harley's shoulder.

Jacques took his own tea and sipped on it.
(#968 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2012, 10:18 PM

"It's normal to be," Cecy told him. "At least I think so. I mean, I'm so jealous of Phelan; he's such a natural leader, strong when he needs to be but not offensive. Powerful warrior, but not arrogant. Oh, sure, a little to himself, and sometimes surly, but otherwise he's everything I wish I was," she sighed.

"What makes it worse, sometimes, is realizing that what you're learning from them they've already mastered; it makes you feel so... behind. So worthless, so much less. I'm still trying to get past that."

Harley scratches Shiki behind his right ear.

"You really like your tea," Star observed.

(#969 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2012, 10:20 PM

"I only started to feel jealous of them recently," Victor said, flicking the surface of the water with his fingers.

"After Aza healed me, that is. Before that, I mostly thought about the drug all the time. Now tho, I can actually think about more things, and none of them are very good things to think about."

(#970 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-10-2012, 10:38 PM

Shiki started to purr, or his version of a purr. It was a rumble from deep in his chest. His head rubbed against Harley's hand, a content smile crossed his lips.

Jacques hummed in agreement.