Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#951 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-10-2012, 07:44 PM

Shiki smiled, "It's great, I already feel myself relaxing."

Jacques grinned, "I see."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#952 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2012, 07:55 PM

"That was Aza," Victor replied. "He healed me and cured me of my addiction. You see, everyone mentioned in the prophecy has a special power; Aza's is healing, Remy can make fire and Lucy gets visions."

Cecy would probably notice that Victor didn't mention his own power. Victor didn't think that he was anyone special, despite the prophecy mentioning him. He still felt useless due to the fact that he couldn't fight.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#953 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-10-2012, 08:06 PM

"Prophecy, what prophecy?" she asked. She din't know that he was included, however.

"Yeah; come out here to thin, sometimes," Harley said.

"You do? Oh, good!" she said, wrapping her arms around him.

(#954 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2012, 08:12 PM

"I've got a copy of it here," Victor said, reaching into his pocket and bringing out a scroll.

"I can't remember all of it, so I got Lucy to make me a copy, just in case."

He handed it to Cecy.

(#955 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-10-2012, 08:14 PM

Shiki rolled on to his back, "I can see why."

His fingers ran through her hair, his other arm wrapping around her waist.
(#956 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2012, 08:19 PM

Cecy quickly read over it. "But- doesn't that mean you're part of it? Do you have a power?"

"You should stretch your arms and legs a little," Harley suggested.

Astarte kissed him again, leaning in to him.

(#957 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2012, 08:24 PM

"I can move things with my mind," Victor said, indifferently. "I think I'm just an afterthought tho, cuz I can't really do anything useful."

(#958 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-10-2012, 08:29 PM

Shiki did just that. He felt his muscles stretch, his bones popped and cracked, and he released a moan of happiness. That felt wonderful.

He kissed her back, pulling her closer. His hand trailed down her neck to her back and around to her side. He pulled away again.
(#959 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-10-2012, 08:39 PM

"Surprisingly, I know the feeling," Cecy told him. "Growing up, I was coddled, but not in the good sense; father ignored me, treated me as helpless. Sometimes- sometimes he would- hit, but fortunately he was not around much."

She paused, considering her words. "When I came here, I knew nothing; I think he sent me here to get me out of his hair more than anything else... well, a storm hit, and it was a disaster. I wasn't prepared, and I lost a lot of people. Were it not for the wolves, I'd be long gone.

"I never realized how harsh the outside world was before. Now I'd seen first-hand that even something as simple as a storm can take away everything. I didn't know how to fight, cook, clean, make things... all I could do was read, write, sing and do a little embroidery. So Phelan began to teach me; now, I can use a sword passably, clean things, make my own crude clothing, and make my own arrows, all in a few short weeks."

she paused again. "My point is, Victor, that if a pathetic aristocrat like me can learn, a survivor like you can most certainly do so; you're only useless if you let yourself be."

Harley laughed. "You know, this little island ain't half bad."

"Why do you keep doing that?" Star scowled in annoyance.

(#960 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-10-2012, 08:46 PM

Shiki sat up, looking out at the scenery. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind staying here. There is so much you can do here without a worry or care. Though... I want to get back home and show my parents that I am the heir." He wrapped his arms around his knees, "I'm going to show them that I am not a useless boy."

Grinning, he tapped her lower lip again, "Just to see you scowl so cutely." The teakettle whistled and he stood, getting them some tea.