Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#901 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2012, 08:58 PM

Phelan patted Cecy's shoulder. "Don't worry," he said. "That wasn't your fault; you're not used to dealing with that kind of issue yet and in any case, none of us could possibly have predicted that."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#902 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Shiki nodded, "Okay and you will be teaching me, right?" He looked up at him, hopeful.

"Coming right up, dearie." Jacques went about getting the ingredients and making Cetacean.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#903 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-09-2012, 09:14 PM

"But- I feel like I should try to fix things," Cecy said. "you're better at this sort of stuff; you were actually trained in some of it."

"Of course I will," Harley said. "A lot of it is repetition of form and learning your stroke; overhand, backhand, thrusts, side strokes and the like."

"Mmmm, I smell spicey chicken," Astarte said.

(#904 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2012, 09:20 PM

"If that's the case," Phelan replied, after thinking about the problem for a couple of minutes,

"Then you really need to talk to the magpie. Not in an accusing manner, of course; more in a sympathetic one. He doesn't strike me as being the aggressive type; more bitter and the sort to nurse a grudge rather than let it out. Seeing as now he's done that, he might be more receptive to talking to you. Especially if you say that once you're Queen, you're going to put things right."

(#905 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-09-2012, 09:25 PM

He nodded and looked down at his sword, then up to Harley.

Jacques smiled, finishing up their dinner and putting it on two plates, he turns and gets them something to drink before setting it on the table.
(#906 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2012, 09:28 PM

Cecy nodded. "I'm going to admit, the thought of facing him is- daunting. I mean, how do I know what to say?"

"We'll use that big, moss-covered tree as our practice dummy," Harley said, turning Shiki to face the tree.

Star eagerly awaited the meal, her eyes following the tray with undisguised greed.

(#907 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2012, 09:44 PM

"Start with saying you're sorry; that'll throw him off balance and mean he won't be able to attack you," Phelan said.

"Don't just say the bare 'I'm sorry'; say something else, like you're sorry for all the suffering, and you really want to help. Even if you're not, it'll mean that if he snaps back, then no blame can be attached to you, but if he doesn't, then he's got a chance to listen to you and talk without a verbal attack."

(#908 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-09-2012, 09:52 PM

Shiki stared at the tree and back to Harley, "Tell me when."

He chuckled and grinned, "I hope you like it, Star." He said, putting it in front of her before sitting at the table and eating.
(#909 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-09-2012, 09:55 PM

"I'll do that then," she said. "Thank you so much, Phel; you're so patient and helpful all the time. I don't really deserve it."

"Ah, nope," Harley said. "I have to teach you the moves first, then give you a specific sequence of those moves to follow."

Star instantly dug in. "Mmmmm!" she hummed happily, showing her enjoyment. She ate quickly and with only the barest concept of table manners; she'd never had to learn them at the temple. Her first start had been when Jacques had shown her the different kinds of forks and knives.

(#910 (permalink))
Old
Shmiley (Offline)
Candybar

Default 06-09-2012, 10:11 PM

"Okay, then teach me. I really want to use a sword... just in case." Whenever he would get back home, he was going straight to his parents and demanding he get the respect he deserved and the title he was born to have. He knew it was going to be hard, but, it was worth the fight.

Jacques smiled, "Slow down, the food is going nowhere." He said, using the utensils in the proper manner.